D-Link DGS-1210-52 48x 10/100/1000 Smart Sw, 4x SFP
The product comes with a limited lifetime warranty, this means that the warranty period expires until five years after the company D-Link (or its successor) to terminate the sale of the product in Europe.
To be eligible for a limited lifetime warranty is necessary to register the product (see below) at D-Link Europe within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Registration can be done through self-service portal.
D-Link DGS-1210-52 52 Port Gigabit Smart Switch Including 4 SFP ports
The new DGS-1210-28P and DGS-1210-52 are the latest generation of D-Link Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green technology 3.0. The switches Comply with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configurations Ensures your network Remains protected after the upgrade from IPv4 to IPv6. By offering multiple management options, the DGS-1210-28P and DGS-1210-52 allow quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless upgrades. Targeting small and medium sized Businesses, thes Web Smart Switch Provide Functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership.
The DGS-1210-28P is a Web Smart PoE Switch That provides 24 10/100/1000 Base-T PoE ports with 4 Gigabit SFP ports. In Addition to IEEE 802.3af compliance, ports 1-4 Provide up to 30 watts of output power IEEE 802.3at seuraavilla. The design Allows more flexibility in power allocation for a variety of powered devices with Affordable installation costs.
The DGS-1210-52 provides 48 10/100/1000 Base-T ports with 4 Gigabit SFP ports.
Port Standards & Functions
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
Number of Ports
• 48 10/100/1000 Mbps
• 4 Gigabit SFP
• Cat5 UTP, Cat.5e (100m max)
• EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100m max)
• Full/half duplex for 10/100Mbps speeds
• Full duplex for Gigabit speed
Media Interface Exchange
• Auto MDI/MDI-X adjustment for all twisted-pair ports
• 104 Gbps
MAC Address Table
• 16,000 entries per device
MAC Address Update
• Up to 256 static MAC entries
• Enable/disable auto-learning of MAC addresses
Maximum 64 bytes packet forwarding rate
• 77.4 Mpps
Packet Buffer Memory
• 1 megabyte per device
Physical and Environmental
• 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz internal universal power supply
Maximum Power Consumption
Standby Power Consumption
• 20.7W/110V, 22W/240V
• Two smart fans
• 47.1 db (A)
• 148.42 BTU/hr.
• 41 ° to 122 ° F (-5 ° to 50 ° C)
• -4 ° to 158 ° F (-20 ° to 70 ° C)
• 0% to 95% non-condensing
• 0% to 95% non-condensing
• 17.32 x 9.84 x 1.73 inches; (440 x 250 x 44 mm)
• 19-inch standard rack mounting width, 1U height
• 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg)
• Power (per device)
• Link/Activity/Speed (per 10/100/1000Mbps port)
• Link/Activity (per SFP port)
• Fan (per device)
• 201,517 hours
• FCC Class A
• CE Class A
• VCCI Class A
• CE LVD
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.