D-Link DGS-1024D Desktop Switch 24x10/100/1000
This desktop switch offers an inexpensive alternative to optical connectivity for small office and home office (SOHO) and small and medium businesses (SMB). Increasing network traffic can be handled by increasing the bandwidth using Gigabit Ethernet.
Gigabit connectivity without fiber optic cable
The switch provides 24 Gigabit ports commonly used for Ethernet connections, so it works seamlessly with the already established network cable (Cat5 or higher). In full-duplex mode can reach speeds of up to 2000 Mb/s, which gives virtually unlimited workstations to access data on the server.
Easy plug-and-play installation
All it needs to do is connect the cable to the switch.
All ports support both direct and cross cable, which eliminates the need for an uplink port.
With auto-sensing feature that automatically selects the correct speed (10/100/1000 Mb/s), no configuration is required.
Green Ethernet version
The latest version of the hardware (C1) this type of switch introduces a first power-saving features in networking.
With the ability to determine whether the connected devices are turned on or off, and to evaluate the length of the cable, the switch can adjust the energy consumption and achieve a total savings of up to 25% *.
- value is based on a scenario that assumes that computers are used 10 hours a day, powered off 14 hours a day, and connected to the switch cable length of 20 m
- 24 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ports
- 48GB/s switching field
- Up to 45% less energy
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Secure switching using store-and-forward
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- 2000 Mb/s full duplex for Gigabit Ethernet
- Support for Jumbo frames (9600 bytes)
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
- Cable diagnostic function
- The camera kit for installation in 19 "rack
- Easy plug-and-play installation
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.