D-Link DGS-1024D Desktop Switch 24x10/100/1000
The package is to rack mounting kit
This desktop switch offers an inexpensive alternative to fiber optics connectivity for small and home office (SOHO) and small and medium businesses (SMB). Increasing network loads can be handled by increasing the bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet.
Gigabit connectivity without fiber optic cable
The switch provides 24 Gigabit port commonly used for Ethernet connections, so it works seamlessly with already established a network cable (Cat5 or higher). In full-duplex mode can achieve speeds up to 2000 Mb/s, giving workstations virtually unlimited access to data on the server.
Easy plug-and-play installation
All you need to do is connect the cables to the switch.
All ports support direct crossover cable, which eliminates the need for an uplink port.
Thanks to auto-sensing function, which automatically sets the correct speed (10/100/1000 Mb/s), no configuration needed.
Version of the Green Ethernet
The latest version of the hardware (C1) this type of switch introduces the first energy-saving features in the networking.
With the ability to determine if the connected devices are switched on or off, and to assess the length of the cable, the switch can adjust energy consumption and achieve a total savings of up to 25% *.
- figure based on a scenario which assumes that computers are used 10 hours a day, powered off 14 hours a day and connects to the switch cable length of 20 m.
- 24 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit ports
- 48GB/s switching field
- Up to 45% less energy
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Secure switching using store-and-forward
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- 2000 Mb/s full duplex Gigabit Ethernet
- Support for Jumbo frames (9600 bytes)
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
- Cable diagnostic function
- A set for installation in 19 "rack
- Easy plug-and-play installation
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)