D-Link DGS-1016D Desktop Switch 16x10/100/1000
This desktop switch is designed for the SoHo and larger workgroups. It provides 16 ports 10/100/1000 Mbit for computers in the workplace or server. This switch can also be connected to a hub.
All ports automatically detect speed transmission connected computers, eventually. hubs. The ports automatically distinguish operation Full-and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Easily extensible through port MDI-uplink for quick and safe magnification network.
Flow-Control IEEE 802.3x allows a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbps in full-duplex operation, this switch provides your server speed data channels with very little loss of data.
- 16 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ports
- 32Gb/s switch box
- Up to 40% less energy
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Secure switching using store-and-forward
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- 2000 Mb/s full duplex for Gigabit Ethernet
- Support for Jumbo frames (9600 bytes)
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
- Cable diagnostic function
- The camera kit for installation in 19 "rack
- Easy plug-and-play installation
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)