D-Link DGS-1016D Desktop Switch 16x10/100/1000
The package is to rack mounting kit
This desktop switch is designed for SOHO and larger workgroups. It provides 16 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbit for computer workplaces and server. This switch can also be connected to the hub.
All ports automatically detect the speed transmission connected computers, if necessary. hubs. Ports automatically distinguish operating Full- and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Easily extensible via the port MDI-uplink for quick and secure network enlargement.
Flow-control according to IEEE 802.3x provides a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbit in full duplex mode, this switch provides your server high-speed data channels with very small portions of data loss.
- 16 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit ports
- 32Gb/s switching field
- Up to 40% less energy
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Secure switching using store-and-forward
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- 2000 Mb/s full duplex Gigabit Ethernet
- Support for Jumbo frames (9600 bytes)
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
- Cable diagnostic function
- A set for installation in 19 "rack
- Easy plug-and-play installation
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)