D-Link DGS-1005D Desktop Switch 5x10/100/1000
The fact that D-Link can well do i switch confirms Review magazine Computer and see Extra PC Download.
This desktop with 5 Gigabit ports allow even the smallest office. His 10/100/1000 Mbit NWay ports support deployment in any network structure, regardless of whether they used them together with 10 Mbps or 1000 Mbps devices. All ports automatically detect the transmission speed (10 Mbit Mbit/100 or 1000 Mbit) connected computers, eventually. hubs. The ports also automatically distinguish operation Full-and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Transfer reaching in full-duplex speeds up to 2000 Mbps guarantees reliable data transfer, so it is secured and sending time-critical data.
Decide now to deploy Gigabit switches and thus technology that ensures your investment in the future, because Gigabit Switch provides performance that grows with the network. Flow-Control IEEE 802.3x allows a direct connection between the server and other options for fast and reliable data transfer. Facilities do without the fan and are ideal for use directly in the workplace.
- 5x 10/100/1000 Mbit TP (RJ-45) port Gigabit
- Data transfer speed server 2000 Mbps at full duplex
- Dedicated bandwidth for server and workstation
- LED indicators on the front of
- Perfect size for home and SoHo users
- Secure Store-and-Forward Switching
- Flow-Control against data loss during transfer
- Auto-learning of network configuration
- Auto MDI/MDIX Uplink on every port is not needed crossover cables
- With automatic buffer allocation for each port
- Easy to install
- Plug and Play
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.