D-Link DES-3200-28 xStack switch 28port L2
The product comes with a limited lifetime warranty, this means that the warranty period expires until five years after the company D-Link (or its successor) to terminate the sale of the product in Europe.
To be eligible for a limited lifetime warranty is necessary to register the product (see below) at D-Link Europe within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Registration can be done through self-service portal.
24-port 10/100 Layer 2 Managed Switch + 2 Combo SFP 10/100/1000Base-T/100/1000 + 2x 100/1000 SFP
- Metro class Layer 2 Management Switch
- All Ethernet ports support IEC61000-4-5 10/700us 6KV surge protection
- Certified MEF 21 and IPv6 Ready Logo.
- Switching Capacity 12.8 Gbps
- Empty expansion slots with modules available Following:
Gigabit SFP Modules: DEM-310GT, DEM-311GT, DEM-314GT, DEM-315GT
100BaseFX Modules: DEM-210, DEM-211
- Virtual Stacking - D-Link Single IP Management - Up to 32 units per Virtual Stack
- MAC Address Table: 8k
- Flow Control - 802.3x Flow Control - HoL Blocking Prevention
- Jumbo Frames up to 2048 bytes
- Spanning Tree Protocols - 802.1D STP, RSTP 802.1 watts, 802.1s MSTP, 802.1Q-2005 MSTP, BPDU filtering, Root Restriction.
- Loopback Detection
- Link Aggregation - Compliant with 802.1ax and 802.3ad
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation (14 ports/group, up to 8 ports per group)
- Port Mirroring: 1 Mirroring Supports group. Supports One-to-One, Many-to-One, Flow-based (ACL) Mirroring
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- L2 Protocol Tunneling
- IGMP Snooping: IGMP v1/v2 Snooping, IGMP v3 awareness. Supports 1K groups. Port/Host-based IGMP Snooping Fast Leave.
- Limited IP Multicasting: Up to 24 IGMP filtering profiles, 128 ranges per profile
- MLD Snooping, MLD v1, v2 MLD Awareness Supports 1K groups. IGMP Authentication
- 802.1 Ragged VLAN, VLAN Group: - Max 4K VLAN. Port-based VLAN, MAC-basedVLAN. GVRP - Max 255 dynamic VLANS. 802.1v Protocol VLAN. VLAN Trunking. Asymmetric VLAN. Double VLAN (Q-in-Q) Port-based Q-INQ, Selective Q-in-Q. ISM VLAN. VLAN Translation
- Gratuitous ARP
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Bandwidth Control - Port based (Ingress/Egress, min granularity 62.5kbps). Per egress queue bandwidth control. 4 queues per port. DSCP, 802.1p. Queue Handling: Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin 9WRR) Strict + WRR. CoS Based on: Switch Port, VLAN ID, 802.1p Priority Queue, MAC Address, Ether Type, IPv4/v6 Address, IPv6 Traffic Class, IPv6 Flow Label, TOS, DSCP, Protocol Type, TCP/UDP Port, User-defined packet content.
- Time-based QoS
- Supports the following actions for flows: - Remark 802.1p Priority Tag, Remark TOS/DSCP Tag, Bandwidth Control, Flow Statistics,
Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Up to 512 ingress access rules.
- ACL based on: Swtich Port, VLAN ID, 802.1p Priority Queues, MAC Address, Ether Type, IPv4/v6 Address, IPv6 Traffic Class, IPv6 Flow Label, TOS, DSCP, Protocol Type, TCP/UDP Port, User-defined packet content.
- Time based ACL
- CPU Interface Filtering
- SSH v2, SSL v1/v2/v3, Port Security: up to 64 MAC addresses per port. Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control. Traffic segmentation.
IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB)
- ARP-Inspection, Inspection IP DHCP Snooping.
D-Link Safeguard Engine, DHCP Server Screening, DHCP Client Filtering, DoS Attack Prevention and BPDU Attack Pretection.
- 802.1x Port-based Access Control, Host-Based Access Control, Dynamic VLAN Assignment, Identity-driven security policy assignment: QoS, VLAN.
- MAC-based Access Control (MAC); Port-based Access Control, Host-Based Access Control, Dynamic VLAN Assignment, Authentication Database failover, Identity-driven security policy assignment: ACL QoS, VLAN.
- Microsoft NAP 9IPv4.v6): Supports 802.1x NAP, NAP supports DHCP.
- Guest VLAN, RADIUS, TACACS +, + XTACACS, Trusted Host, RADIUS Accounting, Two-level User Account.
-Web-based GUI (supports IPv4/v6), Command Line Interface (CLI), Telnet Server/Client (Supports IPv4/v6), TFTP Clients (supports IPv4/v6), Zmodem, v1/v2c/v3 SNMP, SNMP Traps , System Log, RMON v1: Supports 1,2,3,9 Groups, RMON v2: Supports ProbeConfig group. BootP/DHCP Client, DHCP Auto-Configuration. DHCP Relay. DHCP Relay Option 12th DHCP Relay Option 82 PPPoE Circuit-ID Tag Insertion. Dual Image. CPU Monitoring. SNTP. LLDP. Debug Command. Password Encryption. SMTP. Ping (Support IPv4/v6). Traceroute (supports IPv4). Command logging. ICMPv6. Microsoft NLB (Network Load Balancing) Support
-Cable Diagnostics, 802.3ah Ethernet Link OAM, Dying Gasp, 802.1ag Connectivity Fault Management (CFM), 802.3ah D-Link Extension: D-Link Unidirectional Link Detection 9DULD)
IETF Standard MIB and refer to Datasheets
- 19 "Rackmount Size
Note: Draft specifications subject to change
Project-based item only.
The DES-3200 Series is a member of D-Link Layer 2 xStack Managed Switch family designed for the Metro ETTX and FTTX market. The DES-3200 Series provides 8/16/24 100Mbps Fast Ethernet connections plus 2/4 combo Gigabit/SFP ports. The DES-3200-10/18 comes with a 9-inch desktop size and fanless feature Which is Suitable for ETTH deployment. The DES-3200-28/28F provides copper or fiber connections on Fast Ethernet, an advantage in different Metro Ethernet applications. It also offers the beneficial design of 4 Gigabit/SFP Combo ports Which Provide up to 4Gbps uplink bandwidth or dual Ethernet ring topology support. The DES-3200-28F facilitates up to 20 km connectivity for Metro Ethernet applications.
Security & Availability
The DES-3200 series supports 802.1X Port-based/MAC-based Access Control, Guest VLAN, and RADIUS and TACAS + Authentication for strict access control over the network. The IP-MAC-Port Binding feature Allows administrators to bind a psu IP address with an Associated MAC for a defined port number to Enhance user access control. Furthermore with the DHCP Snooping feature, the switch automatically check Understands the IP/MAC pairs by snooping DHCP packets and saving Them IMPB to the white list. These features play a Significant role in keeping the network secure and auditable. The built-in D-Link Safeguard Engine identifies and prioritizes "CPU interested" packets to Prevent malicious traffic from interrupting normal network flows and Protects switch operation. In Addition, the Access Control List (ACL) feature Enhances the network security and switch performance.
For mission critical environments the DES-3200 series supports 802.1D-2004 edition, 802.1 watts and 802.1s Spanning Tree Protocols (STP). STP Allows you to configure the switch with a redundant backup bridge path, so transmission and reception of packets can be guaranteed in event of any failed switch on the network. Also The switches support 802.3ad Link Aggregation, Which Enables you to group multiple ports in parallel to form a single port, Increasing bandwidth and redundancy for Higher availability. For Quality of Service (QoS), the switches support 802.1p. This standard is a mechanism That Allows real-time traffic classification into 8 priority levels mapped to 4 queues. Packet classification is based on TOS, DSCP, MAC Addresses, IP Addresses, VLAN ID, TCP/UDP port number, protocol type and user defined packet content, Which Enables flexible configuration Especially for real-time streaming multimedia applications Such as voice over IP.
Traffic & Bandwidth Control
The bandwidth control feature Allows network administrators to define the throughput levels for each port to manage bandwidth. It Also provides fine granularity to define the ingress/egress traffic limits down to 62.5kbps segments. Also The switches support the Broadcast Storm Control feature, Which minimizes the chances of a virus attack Within the network. Port Mirroring helps administrators Facilitate traffic diagnostics or track switch performance and alter if it is necessary. Q-in-Q also known as VLAN stacking is a powerful yet simple and cost-Effective Solution Which Can Be Used To provide multiple virtual connections and access to multiple services available over the Metro-Ethernet.
The DES-3200 series provides IGMP Snooping to prune multicast traffic and to optimize network performance. The MLD snooping feature minimizes multicast IPv6 packets at the port level to conserve network bandwidth.
The DES-3200 series supports standard management protocols such as Microsoft SNMP, RMON, Telnet, SSH/SSL security authentication and DHCP Relay Option 82 A web-based GUI is Also supported for user-friendly interface and easy management. DHCP Auto-Configuration is an enhanced management feature That Allows administrators to pre-set configuration and Save Them to a TFTP server. Individual switches can then get IP addresses from the server for booting up and loading the pre-set configuration. The Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Allows a network device to advertise its identity and capabilities on the local network, Which helps Businesses Better Manage Their network topology. Each port on the switches Also supports the Cable Diagnostics feature that helps detect cable related problems Such as cable length status or cable Functionality. D-Link Single IP Management (SIM) simplifies and speeds up management tasks, Allowing multiple switches to be Configured, monitored and maintained from any workstation running a web browser through one unique IP address. Furthermore, the DES-3200 Series Also works with D-Link D-View 6.0 software. D-View 6.0 is a Network Management System That Allows for the central management of critical network characteristics Such as availability, reliability, resilience, and security in a Consistent Way. D-View 6.0 provides a useful set of tools for network administrators WHO want to effectively manage device configurations, fault tolerance, performance, and security.
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
22 "LCD iiyama B2280HS-B1DP - 2ms, 250cd/m2, FullHD, matte, VGA, DP, DVI, speaker, pivot, výšk.nast., Black