D-Link DES-1024D Desktop Switch 24x10/100
These desktop switches are designed for the SoHo and working groups. Provide 16/24 10/100 Mbps ports for computers in the workplace or server. On the switch can also connect the hub. All ports automatically detect the transfer speed (10 Mbit or 100 Mbit) connected devices. The ports also automatically distinguish operation Full-and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Both switches are easily upgradeable via Auto Uplink, providing a quick and safe way to enlarge the network. Flow-Control IEEE 802.3x allows a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbps in full-duplex mode, these switches provide your server for high-speed data channels with very little loss of data.
Facilities do without the fan and are optimally suitable for use also in their workplace or as a switchboard cables. Using the supplied kit installation can be installed in 19-inch rack or shelf.
- high port density in a table format
- 16x/24x higher data throughput in comparison with a hub
- Auto MDI/MDIX Uplink on every port, no need for crossover cables
- Full-/Half-Duplex Autonegotiation
- Secure Store-and-Forward Switching
- IEEE 802.3x Flow-Control provides data
- 8K MAC address table
- 200 Mbit full duplex speed for server
- Back-Pressure in Half-Duplex operation
- Integrated cable management module
- Buffer with automatic allocation for each port
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)