D-Link DES-1024D Desktop Switch 24x10/100
The package is to rack mounting kit
These desktop switches are designed for SOHO and Workgroup. Provide 16/24 10/100 ports for computers in the workplace or server. On the switch can also connect the hub. All ports automatically detect the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) of connected devices. The ports also automatically distinguish operating Full- and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Both switches are easily upgradeable via Auto Uplink and provide a quick and safe way to enlarge the network. Flow-control according to IEEE 802.3x provides a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbps in full-duplex operation, these switches provide your server to provide high-speed data channels with very small portions of data loss.
Device manages without a fan and are thus optimally suited for use also in the workplace or as a switchboard cables. Using the supplied installation kit can be installed in 19-inch rack or shelf.
- High port density in a table format
- 16x/24-fold higher data throughput compared with the hub
- Auto MDI/MDIX Uplink on every port, no crossover cable needed
- Full-/Half-Duplex Autonegotiation
- Secure Store-and-Forward Switching
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control provides data
- 8K MAC address table
- 200 Mbit full duplex speed server
- Back-Pressure in Half-Duplex operation
- The integrated cable management
- A cache of automatic allocation for each port
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.