D-Link DES-1016D Desktop Switch 16x10/100
This desktop switch is designed for the SoHo and larger workgroups. It provides 16 ports 10/100 Mbit for computers in the workplace or server. This switch can also be connected to a hub.
All ports automatically detect the transfer speed (10 Mbit or 100 Mbit) connected computers, eventually. hubs. The ports automatically distinguish operation Full-and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Easily extensible through port MDI-uplink for quick and safe magnification network.
Flow-Control IEEE 802.3x allows a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbps in full-duplex operation, this switch provides your server speed data channels with very little loss of data.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x
- 16 10/100 Mbit NWay TP ports (RJ-45)
- NWay Autosensing (Automatic connection speed)
- NWay Autonegotiation (automatic recognition Full-Duplex/Half-Duplex)
- MDI-II port for expansion (Uplink)
- Flow Control (Flow-Control) during operation
- Full-Duplex Back-Pressure traffic
- Half-Duplex auto-correction for polarity TP
- 512 kilobytes dynamic buffer allocation
- Automatic learning hardware address (MAC)
- Desktop device without fan
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)