D-Link DES-1016D Desktop Switch 16x10/100
The package is to rack mounting kit
This desktop switch is designed for SOHO and larger workgroups. It provides 16-port 10/100 Mbit for computer workplaces and server. This switch can also be connected to the hub.
All ports automatically detect the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) connected computers, if necessary. hubs. Ports automatically distinguish operating Full- and Half-Duplex and Flow-Control support. Easily extensible via the port MDI-uplink for quick and secure network enlargement.
Flow-control according to IEEE 802.3x provides a direct connection between the server and the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. With 200 Mbit in full duplex mode, this switch provides your server high-speed data channels with very small portions of data loss.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3x 802.3ua
- 16 10/100 Mbit NWay TP ports (RJ-45)
- NWay auto- sensing (automatic recognition of the connection speed)
- NWay Autonegotiation (automatic detection Full-Duplex/Half-Duplex)
- MDI-II port for expansion (Uplink)
- Data flow control (Flow Control) during operation
- Full-Duplex Back-Pressure for operation
- Half-Duplex Auto Correct polarity inversion at TP
- 512 kilobytes cache dynamic allocation
- Automatic learning hardware address (MAC)
- Table equipment without fan
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)