D-Link DES-1008F 7x10/100 +1 x100Base-FX (SC) Switch
This multi-functional and space-saving 8-port switch is especially suited for use in small offices. He has seven 10/100 Mbit ports for computers in the workplace or hub and a port for an optical cable (1x 100BaseFX (SC)).
All twisted pair ports automatically recognize the bit rate (10 Mbit or 100 Mbit) connected device automatically distinguishes between Full-and Half-Duplex operation and support Flow Control IEEE 802.3x. It enables fast and reliable transmission of data. Thanks uplink port for optical cable, the DES-1008F best option for connecting to the main network or to other devices.
Example: Working Group 7 computer connected to the DES-1008F can be a long distance (up to 2 km) connected via optical port with a backbone switch via fiber optic cabling.
DES-1008F does not need a fan and is therefore ideally suited for use at the workplace or as a switchboard cables.
- Ideal for connection to the backbone via an optical port
- Front equipped with LED indicators
- Dedicated bandwidth for server and workstation
- 8-fold higher data throughput compared to a router
- 200 Mbit speed full-duplex connection to the server
- Flow-Control against data loss during transmission
- Automatic determination of network configuration
- Automatic correction of reversed polarity in cables with twisted pairs
- Buffer with automatic allocation for each port
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)