D-Link 4-Port KVM Switch With 2 KVM cables
These switches for keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM: Keyboard, Video, Mouse) allow you to control up to 4 different PC servers with just one keyboard, one monitor and one mouse. They are easy to use and very powerful.
Each KVM switch uses to intelligently manage each KVM special lines microprocessors. This allows the current boot of the connected PC.
Thanks to the automatic recognition, audible feedback and keyboard shortcuts is to work with this device very comfortable. On the front side there is a control button that can activate the desired connection.
Intelligent microprocessor system KVM switch stores the state of the radio buttons CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK and SCROLL LOCK for each PC.
The switch supports VGA, SVGA and MultiSync monitors at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- Control up to 4 PCs using only one keyboard, one monitor and one a single mouse click.
- It saves money, space and energy in the workplace
- Compatible with PS2
- Display resolution up to 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Keyboard and mouse emulation during boot
- Switching via hotkeys or buttons
- Compact desktop device
- Support for Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Support for VGA, SVGA and Multi-Sync monitors
- Comfortable AutoScan mode (automatic identification)
- Audible feedback when switching between computers
- Autosave state toggle buttons CapsLock, NumLock and ScrollLock for every computer memory
- It requires no software
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.