D-Link 4-Port Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Hub
With this USB hub you can have PC or Mac quickly and easily extend the 4 USB interface. Each port is USB 2.0 standard and provides data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps, this is 40 times faster than current USB 1.1 standard. Hubs provide all the benefits of USB devices are all connected through the hub directly detected, without time-consuming and complicated installation, simply right-Plug and Play. Simplify mainly work with peripheral devices such as a scanner and a printer, which correspond to the standard USB 2.0. Gone are the days when it was necessary comfort associated with using USB pay loss of speed. Also for connecting USB devices with USB 1.1 standard is DUB-H4 easily usable. Regulates the transmission of data, so the speed can be optimized in "older" USB standard. The hub has 4 downstream ports for connecting Type A USB peripherals or other USB hubs and one upstream USB type B port for connecting to a computer. Cascading multiple hubs can connect up to 127 USB devices (scanners, cameras, etc.). Extensive diagnostics via LED indicator still shows the port status.
- High-speed data transfer 480 Mbit
- Meets the specifications for USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- 4 USB ports A type of downstream, 1x USB type B port
- UPodpora Plug and Play - the ability to connect and disconnect devices without a computer had to be newly cranking
- Possible connection to Mac and PC Mac OS X 10.1 or later, Microsoft Windows XP, Me, 2000, 98 SE
Comes with USB (AB) cable, 1.8 m and 5V/3A power adapter.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.