D-Link 2-Port KVM Switch, Built-in cables
These switches the keyboard, monitor, and mouse (KVM) allow the two to four different server PCs with one keyboard, one monitor and one mouse. They are easy to use and very powerful.
Each KVM switch uses a special microprocessor circuit to intelligently manage each KVM lines. This allows the current boot of the connected PC. With the automatic identification, audible feedback, and keyboard shortcuts is to work with this device very comfortable. On the front side there is a control button that can activate the desired connection.
Intelligent microprocessor system KVM switch stores the state of the radio buttons CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK and SCROLL LOCK for each PC. The switch supports VGA, SVGA and MultiSync monitors at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- Lets work 2 PC with only one keyboard
- You get a place in the workplace, saving costs
- The LED on the front indicates that the PC is being used
- Switching between two computers using easily accessible buttons
- Supports SVGA, VGA, and MultiSync monitors
- Image resolution up to 2048 x 1536
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.