CPU Cooler ARCTIC Freezer Xtreme Rev.. 2
Cooler uses a total of 102 aluminum fins and four dual heatpipe. Inside will be closed controlled 120mm fan with PWM, which is capable of achieving speeds from 800 to 1500 RPM. This would allow the cooler to be powerful and pleasantly quiet. Other specifications talking about noise 0.5 Sone at full power, air flow 35.7 CFM, dimensions 130 x 100 x 131 mm, weight 608 g, which is remarkably low, and compatibility with socket LGA775 and AM2 (+) and 939 and the newly and LGA1366, 1156, CoreI7 or AM3. According to the latest AC cooler should be able to uchladit 160W processor, which provides us with a certain reserve.
- Intel Socket 1366, 1156, Core i7, 775, 1155
- AMD Socket AM3, AM2 +, AM2 and 939
- Up to 160 Watts
- Sink dimensions 130l x 100W x 131H mm
- 120 mm fan (800 -1500 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- 35.7CFM/60.7 m3/h
- Max. Cooling Capacity 250 Watts
- weight 608 g
- Detailed specifications on http://www.arctic-cooling.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_42&mID=245
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)