The platforms are architected to enable the next phase of branch-office evolution, Providing rich media collaboration and virtualization to the branch while Maximizing operational cost savings The Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 platforms are future-enabled with multi-core CPUs, support for high capacity DSPs (Digital Signal Processors) for future enhanced video capabilities, high powered service modules with improved availability, Gigabit Ethernet switching with enhanced POE, and energy monitoring and control capabilities while Enhancing overall system performance. Overall, the Cisco 2900 series offer unparalleled total cost of ownership savings and network agility through the intelligent integration of market leading security, unified communications, wireless, and application services.
The Cisco 2900 series integrated services router offers embedded hardware encryption acceleration, the Voice and video-capable Digital Signal Processor (DSP) slots, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services.
- Router - voice/fax module
- Rack-mountable - modular - 2U
Data Link Protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing
Remote Management Protocol
- SNMP, RMON
- IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag
- AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- 43.8 cm x 30.5 cm x 8.9 cm
- 8.2 kg
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.