The Cisco 2900 series offer unparalleled total cost of ownership savings and network agility through the intelligent integration of market leading security, unified communications, wireless, and application services.
The Cisco 2900 series ISRs offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, the Voice and video-capable digital signal processor (DSP) slots, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, call processing, voicemail, and application services. In Addition, the platforms support the industries WIDEST range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as Microsoft T1/E1, xDSL, copper and fiber GE.
- Rack-mountable - modular - 1U
Data Link Protocol
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- IPSec, L2TPv3
- OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DVMRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, policy-based routing (PBR), MPLS, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection ( BFD), IPv4-IPv6 Multicast to-
Remote Management Protocol
- SNMP, RMON, TR-069
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ah, IEEE 802.1ag, ANSI T1.101, ITU-T G.823, ITU-T G.824 timing standards
- AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- 43.8 cm x 43.9 cm x 4.5 cm
- 6.1 kg
- 90 days warranty
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)