AXAGON USB3.0 - SATA 6G UASP HDD adapter, case
The compact high-speed adapter AXAGON ADSA-1S6 SLIMport6 with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface designed for easy connection SSD or 2.5 "SATA drive.
Handy tool for quick connection and notebook SSD disk, including support for booting.
Support UASP significantly increases transmission speeds, especially when working with small files in the queue.
Reading SMART information monitoring condition attached disks. Support suspend the connected drives and adapter.
Install and manage a complete layman - drive connects to the adapter and the adapter into a USB port on your computer, the rest happens automatically.
The minimum size and weight, together with the attached housing for disk predetermine a product for mobile use.
• Compatible with USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission speeds of 12/480/5000 Mbit/s (full/high/super speed).
• Supports 2.5 "SATA III/II/I drives of all capacities.
• Complies with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s.
• Complies with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission speeds up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Complies with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission speeds up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth/transfer rate of the adapter is determined by the used USB 3.0 interface (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), and BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Support for booting from the SSD/HDD connected via USB adapter.
• Ability to connect devices running thanks to the support Hot Plug.
• Full support for plug and play.
• Connect via USB 3.0 micro B female connector.
• USB 3.0, USB 3.0 cable type A male/USB 3.0 micro B male 10 cm included.
• Power over USB 3.0 bus up to 900 mA from the USB port of a fully sufficient in all cases.
• Blue LED indicating connection to the computer USB port (continuous light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Compact size adapter 70 x 21 x 10 mm, weight 11 g only adapter, USB cable, weight 18 g.
• Simple plastic caseholds a 2.5 "disk height max. 9.5 mm with an attached USB adapter (USB cable is led through the opening in the housing). For thin 7 mm SSD/HDD packed with foam padding for better fit in the holster.
• The housing may also be used for transportation or storage of himself without a drive adapter with a USB cable inside the case.
• Case dimensions 122 x 78 x 19 mm, weight 40 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and the more recent (all supported 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.x and above, Linux core 2.6.x higher.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems will be installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
Packing in a cardboard box contains a USB 3.0 - SATA 6G adapter, USB 3.0 cable length of 10 cm foam padding for 7mm SSD case.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- as advertised Review by david (Posted on 08/02/2017)
Quality Price Value
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: -10% 98.00 $
Special Price: 88.00 $