AXAGON USB3.0 - SATA 6G 2.5 "7 mm box SLIM SILVER
External slim, all-metal box AXAGON EE25-XS6 SILVER SUPER SLIM USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface designed for SSD or 7 mm low profile 2.5 "SATA drives.
Current SATA III/6G interface with support UASP allow you to use your speed modern SSDs.
SMART information reading condition monitoring external drive. Support suspend attached disks and boxing.
Durable aluminum housing and aluminum head boxing guarantee perfect mechanical drive protection and excellent heat dissipation.
Simple installation of your hard disk and automatically install and manage a complete layman.
Ideal use - either very fast and slim external drive loaded with new SSD or as a luxury slim external drive with an embedded 7 mm slimline hard disk typically Removed from Ultrabook, substituting for the new SSD.
• Compatible with USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission speeds of 12/480/5000 Mbit/s (full/high/super speed).
• Supports 2.5 "SATA III/II/I SSD and HDD height max. 7 mm without limitation the maximum capacity. HDD height of 9.5 mm are not supported.
• Complies with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission speed up to 6 Gb/s.
• Complies with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission speeds up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission speeds up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• the total transmission/transfer speed of the adapter is determined by the used USB 3.0 (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
• Support for booting from the SSD/HDD in an external box.
• Support HDD hitchhiking - suspend connected drives when idle.
• Connection of devices running thanks to the support Hot Plug.
• Full support for plug and play.
• Connect via micro USB 3.0 female connector.
• USB 3.0 cable USB type A male/micro USB male 60 cm included.
• Power over USB 3.0 bus up to 900 mA from the USB port of a fully sufficient in all cases.
• Subtle blue LED indicating connection to the computer USB port (continuous light) and data transmission (flashing).
• Full metal construction - the body of boxing and both faces are cast from aluminum alloy, luxurious brushed finish.
• Installation drive is very simple. Disk connects directly to the SATA motherboard connector retracts into the body box and head is attached with two screws bundled screwdriver.
• Compact dimensions 126 x 79 x 10.5 mm.
• Weight external box 73 g (without USB cable and disk).
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (support for all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.x and above, Linux kernel 2.6.x later.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
Packed in a cardboard box with clearly specified parameters include:
• External boxing silver, USB 3.0 cable length of 60 cm, mounting screws and a screwdriver, multi-language manual.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)