AXAGON USB3.0 - 2x SATA 6G Dual HDD dock station
USB 3.0 Docking Station AXAGON ADSA-ST DUAL connects to a computer quickly and easily any SATA drive or two drives simultaneously.
Handy tool for the easiest and fastest way to connect any SATA drives to your computer - just plug the drive into the base.
SATA 6G with the support of UASP allows enjoying the speed of modern SSDs.
Easy and fast cloning the contents of attached disks without the need for a PC connection.
HDD dock that can be used as a stand-alone device for convenient creation of disk images. Speed cloning SSD up to 300 MB/s.
Reading SMART information monitoring condition attached disks. Support suspend attached disks and stations.
Automatic installation can handle a total outsider.
Durable robust casing for perfect stability. Rubber feet for vibration reduction.
Outer shell made of aluminum with an elegant brushed finish.
• Compatible with USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission speeds of 12/480/5000 Mbit/s (full/high/super speed).
• Support for 2.5 "and 3.5" SATA III/II/I drives of all capacities.
• Complies with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s.
• Complies with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission speeds up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Complies with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission speeds up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth/transfer rate is determined by the station used USB 3.0 interface (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), and BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Ability to connect devices running thanks to the support Hot Plug.
• Full support Plug and Play.
• Support HDD Auto Spin down - off disks when idle.
• Connect via USB 3.0 resistant large type B female connector.
• USB 3.0, USB 3.0 cable type A male/USB 3.0 Type B female 70 cm included.
• 3 LED indicator for power and HDD dock activity discs in both pits.
• Power switch.
• Powered by a compact external AC/DC adapter 12V - 2.5A (30W) with a cable length of 150 cm.
• Dimensions station 142 x 102 x 80 mm, weight 330 g.
Cloning feature on the disc:
• Cloning is carried out without connecting to a computer station.
• The target disk must have the same or greater capacity as a drive psu, otherwise you can not start cloning.
• Clone can be both hard drives and SSDs.
• Cloning is started by pressing the Aperture button for min. 3 seconds.
• 4 LEDs indicate the progress and completion of cloning.
• Speed cloning SSD up to 300 MB/s.
• Total time cloning a disk depends on the capacity of the psu disk, not on the volume of data on the disk.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and the more recent (all supported 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.x and above, Linux 2.6 kernel .xa higher.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems will be installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
• HDD dock
• USB 3.0 cable length 70 cm
• power adapter
• multilingual manual ENG/CZ/DE/ESP/FR/HU/IT/PL/RO/RU/SK/BG
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
CoolerMaster casemiditower modular MasterCase Pro 5, ATX, black, USB3.0, without repsus, transparent sidewall