AXAGON USB2.0 - SATA HDD adapter incl. 2.5 "casing
Compact Adapter AXAGON ADSA-1S Slimport with USB 2.0 interface designed for easy connection of a 2.5 "SATA drive.
Handy tool for quick connection and notebook disk, including support for booting.
Reading SMART monitoring condition information attached disks. Support suspend discs.
Installing handle a total outsider - drive connects to the adapter and the adapter into the USB port of your computer, the rest happens automatically.
Minimum size and weight along with enclosed housing for disk predetermine product for mobile use.
• Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission speeds 12/480 Mbit/s (full/high speed).
• Supports 2.5 "SATA III/II/I drives of all capacities.
• Complies with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission speeds up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission speeds up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• the total transmission/transfer speed of the adapter is determined by the used USB 2.0 interface (theor. 480 Mbit/s).
• Support for booting from the SSD/HDD drive connected via USB adapter.
• Support Auto SpinDown - set the interval to sleep when idle disk.
• Connection of devices running thanks to the support Hot Plug.
• Full support Plug and Play.
• Connect via direct USB type A male connector on a 20 cm long cable attached to an adapter.
• Powered by the USB bus.
• Blue LED indicating connection to the computer USB port (continuous light) and data transmission (flashing).
• Compact Adapter 70 x 21 x 11 mm and weighs only 17 g with a USB cable with a length of 20 cm.
• Simple plastic caseholds a 2.5 "disk height max. 9.5 mm with an attached USB adapter (USB cable is led through the opening in the housing).
• For thin 7 mm SSD/HDD packed with foam padding for a better fit in the holster.
• The housing may also be used for transportation or storage of the adapter itself without a disk with a USB cable inside the case.
• Case dimensions 122 x 78 x 19 mm, weight 40 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and newer (support for all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.x and above, Linux kernel 2.6.x later.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
Packed in a cardboard box with clearly set out the parameters and the installation procedure includes:
• USB - SATA adapter cable with 20 cm fixed, self-adhesive foam padding to 7 mm HDD and SSD plastic housing.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.