AXAGON HDMI -> VGA adapter, FullHD, audio output
HDMI -> VGA adapter active AXAGON RVH-VGA with audio output for connecting an older VGA monitor/beamer to the PC with HDMI output.
The hardware converter without requiring any installation or setup ensures high-quality video transmission up to FullHD resolution of 1920x1080.
The reduction is only one way, ie. Converter HDMI to VGA, not vice versa. The reduction does not include audio output.
Thanks to the built-in microUSB connector for additional power is no problem to connect devices with weaker levels of power HDMI output, such as Raspberry Pi, Apple TV, some Smart TV boxes and more. When connected to a desktop PC or laptop additional power supply is needed.
v1.4b HDMI digital interface with HDMI connector A (M), male (male)
analog VGA connector D-Sub 15-pin (F) female (female) nut for securing the VGA cable,
Analog 2-channel 16/24-bit output (3.5mm stereo jack) - stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
Parameters D/A audio converter:
• sampling frequencies up to 200 kHz, 24 bit,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Output)? 95 db,
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Output)? -85 db
• maximum resolution of Full HD/1080p 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
• Supported resolution NTSC 480i/480p, PAL 576i/576p, VGA 640 x 480 (4: 3), SVGA 800 x 600 (4: 3), XGA 1024 x 768 (4: 3), XGA + 1152 x 864 (4: 3) 1280 x 600 HD/WXGA/720p 1280 x 720 (16: 9) 1280 x 768 WXGA (5: 3), WXGA 1280 x 800 (16:10), SXGA- 1280 x 960 (4: 3 ) SXGA 1280 x 1024 (5: 4), 1360 x 768 WXGA 1366 x 768 (16: 9), SXGA + 1400 x 1050 (4: 3), WXGA + 1440 x 900 (16:10), HD + 1600 x 900 (16: 9), UXGA 1600 x 1200 (4: 3), WSXGA + 1680 x 1050 (16:10), Full HD/1080p/1080i - 1920 x 1080 (16: 9)
• Supported frequency of 25 MHz - 165 MHz (subject to input devices)
• Supporting HDCP copy protection of video and audio content,
• Conversion of YCC422 to YCC444,
• supported modes: mirroring of the primary monitor (the default setting), the extension of the primary monitor,
• Power HDMI input - no need for an external power supply
• the possibility of additional supply via microUSB connector when the power level from the HDMI output is lower than the standard level,
• plated connectors for perfect contact and reduce oxidation,
• White LED decently illuminated indicating the power connection,
• Explore chip used Semi-EP94Z1E (HDMI - VGA converter) + Everest Semi-ES7144LV (stereo D/A converter)
• pure hardware interface for all operating systems without installing drivers,
• compact dimensions of 45 x 47 x 16 mm, weight 35 grams, length approx. 10 cm
Packaged in a cardboard box.
|15 pin D-Sub||Yes|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)