AXAGON 4x USB2.0 cable hub + micro USB OTG BLACK
Versatile four-port USB 2.0 hub AXAGON HUE-X6GB OTG function for direct connection to your tablet or smart phone to a notebook or desktop PC.
With two USB input jacks (standard USB AM Great for PC and micro USB M for tablet/smartphone) that are part permanently engaged by 80 cm USB cable hub is always ready for any use. There is no need for additional cables or reduction.
USB ports are spaced around the circumference of the hub for seamless connectivity to any USB device with a large volume of material around the connector.
Conveniently located upstairs USB port suitable for connecting a wireless adapter for better signal reception or for easy insertion, for example, a flash drive with one hand.
The versatility of USB hubs also increases embedded microUSB connector for additional power from a standard USB chargers delivered to mobile devices. With this additional power can be, for example, connect an external drive to your tablet or smartphone.
Compact, lightweight and durable body with a nice matte finish preventing unwanted fingerprints.
• 4x downstream USB 2.0 port, USB 2.0 upstream port with a pair of jacks AM and micro USB M mounted on 80 cm long cable.
• Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission speeds 1.5/12/480Mb/s (low/full/high speed).
• Full support Plug and Play and Hot Plug.
• Allows you to connect up to 127 USB devices cascading.
• detection and protection against current overload.
• decently lit blue LED indicates USB devices to the hub.
• Support for Power over USB bus (bus power) and an internal power supply hub (self power).
• Powered by the USB bus is sufficient in most cases; even when you connect the hub to a mobile phone is enough for bus power supply while connected keyboard, mouse and flash disk.
• In the body of the hub integrated micro USB connector for internal power supply hub useful for example to connect an external drive.
• For self-powered USB hub, you can use a standard USB charger with micro USB connector delivered to mobile devices.
• Dimensions Ø 60 x 22 mm.
• Weight 63 g (incl. USB cable).
• USB cable length 80 cm + 10 cm turning to the micro USB connector.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and the more recent (all supported 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.4.x higher, Linux core 2.6.x higher, Android (to be verified support for USB devices possibly install OTG support).
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems will be installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
• USB hub with permanently attached blood USB cable length of 80 cm.
• Packaged in a cardboard box with clearly set out the parameters and the installation procedure.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- Excellent quality USB Hub Review by Elvin (Posted on 01/09/2016)
Price Value Quality