Axago USB3.0-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet adapter
The compact high-speed adapter Axago ADE-SG simple method of converting a USB 3.0 port on the Gigabit Ethernet port 10/100/1000Mbit.
Network card includes gigabit throughput wide range of features including IPv4/IPv6 checksum engine to reduce CPU load checksums, crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload, support different modes of Wake-on-LAN function or advanced Power Management feature.
USB3.0 - Gigabit Ethernet adapter through easy installation on your computer easily extend a fast network connection, make up for the missing network RJ-45 connector, adding an additional network card or replace the original broken network connection.
Support for the current version of the operating systems Windows, Mac OS X and Linux allows it to be used for any desktop, notebook or ultrabook.
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- Support transfer rate of 12/480/5000 Mbit/s (full/high/super speed).
- Full support Plug and Play and Hot Plug.
- USB 3.0 port connector type A male (male) to 18 cm long fixed cable clamp.
- RJ-45 connector for UTP or STP cable.
- Supported IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T.
- Supported Ethernet speed 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 10/100/1000 Mb/s auto detection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce processor including IPv4 IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP/IGMP & IPv6 TCP/UDP/ICMPv6 control and checksum generation.
- Support for TCP Large Send Offload V1.
- Support for IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 priority encoding & decoding.
- Support for IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging & 2 VLAN ID filtering.
- Support for IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) - reducing consumption in idle state.
- Jumbo frame support.
- Support for full-duplex transmission with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex transmission with back-pressure flow control.
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX - crossover detection and auto-correction eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Support for dynamic detection of cable length and adjust the dynamic performance of the Green Ethernet Gigabit mode.
- Power adapter for USB bus (bus power) - no need for any additional power supply.
- Two LEDs to indicate activity, network connections, and connections to gigabit network.
- Dimensions 60 x 20 x 19 mm, length 18 cm USB cable, USB cable, including the weight of 28 grams.
- ASIX AX88179 chipset used.
Wake-on-LAN in different modes:
- Support for sleep mode and remote wake on Magic packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and Link Status Change.
- Support for Bonjour wake-on-demand.
Advanced Power Management feature:
- Support for Power Management offload (ARP & NS).
- Support for dynamic power management reducing losses during idle or light traffic on the network.
- Podrora AutoDetach power saving.
- Support advanced power saving when disconnecting the Ethernet cable.
- Operating Systems MS Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2012/Server 2008/Server 2003 (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.6 and higher, Linux kernel 2.6.X and higher , Windows Embedded Compact 7/CE 7.0/CE 6.0.
Blister with melted back card with clearly specified parameters.
Package includes USB - Ethernet adapter, CD with drivers and installation instructions printed in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
CoolerMaster Centurion miditower caseSilencio 550, ATX, black, USB 3.0, SD card reader, without power, odhluč