Axago USB2.0 - virtual 7.1 audio adapter
Compact USB audio adapter Axago ADA-20 is due to the rapid fully automated installation and direct USB connector suitable choice of each user solves the problem of simple adding machine on another audio device, and adding additional audio inputs and outputs.
USB soundcard ADA-20 boasts extra features in the form of buttons for direct volume control and mute switch or headphones.
Bundled software lets you enjoy virtual surround 7.1 sound that reliably simulate surround sound.
In conjunction with headphones and microphone audio adapter can also be used as a simple solution such as Internet telephony. For Skype. Well also serve as a substitute for the original faulty sound card in a laptop.
• 2-channel 16-bit analog output (1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack):
stereo output for headphones or powered speakers.
• Adjustable 7.1 virtual surround sound
• 1-channel 16-bit analog input (3.5 mm jack):
mono microphone input.
The sampling frequency, resolution and noise output converter (DAC):
• analog - 44.1/48 kHz @ 16 bit playback,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Output)> 90dB
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Output) <-70 db.
The sampling frequency, resolution and noise input converter (ADC):
• analog - 44.1/48 kHz @ 16 bit recording,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Input)> 83 db,
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Input) <-76 db.
Buttons and indicators:
• MUTE button to mute the microphone,
• LED indication of off-microphone
• MUTE button to turn off the headphone output,
• two buttons for volume control headphone output,
• LED indication of active state - the power connection.
• Interface USB2.0 full speed 12 Mbit/s USB1.1 compatible.
• Built-in direct USB connector type A male (male).
• Easy installation thanks to the full support Plug and Play.
• Connection of devices running thanks to support Hot Plug.
• Complies with USB Audio Device Class Specification v1.0.
• Complies with USB HID Class Specification v1.1.
• Power adapter for USB bus (bus power) - requires no additional power supply.
• Dimensions 56 x 25 x 14 mm, weight 14 grams.
• Compatible with all programs for Internet telephony utilizing sound card.
• Using the chipset CMedia CM119.
Software Xear 3D allows you to:
• equalizer settings (10-band equalizer, 12 preset modes)
• adjust the volume of the recording and playback (possibility of setting each speaker + 12 db to -96 db)
• Move the speaker settings (Speaker Shifter)
• select the type and size surround environment (27 effects - a concert hall, a music club room ... 3 sizes listening room)
• karaoke function settings (reverb, key changes, suppression vocals)
• simulate 7.1 channel surround current stereo speakers
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.4.x higher, Linux 2.6 kernel .xa higher.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and are installed automatically. Software Xear 3D does not support Linux and Mac OS X (adapter drivers are part of Linux and Mac OS X).
• USB audio adapter, software CD, printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
• Packaged in sealed blister sided with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: -9% 88.01 $
Special Price: 80.00 $