AXAGON USB2.0 - HQ stereo audio adapter MINI 96kHz
HQ MINI USB audio adapter AXAGON ADA-15 easily and quickly will be a computer on an external USB sound card.
Installation can handle a total outsider - the only adapter plugs into the USB port of your computer and the rest already automatically.
Sound card in miniature is suitable for both desktops and laptops and allows connection of stereo headphones, a microphone or headset eg. For Skype. Well also serve as a substitute for the original faulty sound card in a laptop.
The advantage of USB DAC ADA-15 is primarily high-quality 24-bit audio with up to 96 kHz sampling, both during playback and recording with stereo eg. From a mobile phone, MP3 player, or when digitizing recordings from old cassette tapes.
2-channel analog 16/24-bit output (3.5 mm stereo jack):
stereo output for headphones or powered speakers.
2-channel analog 16/24 bit input (3.5 mm stereo jack):
stereo microphone input and input for recording analog signal.
The sampling frequency, resolution and noise output converter (DAC):
• analog - 44.1/48/96kHz @ 16/24 bit to play,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Output)> 95 db,
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Output) <-85 db.
The sampling frequency, resolution and noise input converter (ADC):
• analog - 44.1/48/96kHz @ 16/24-bit recording,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Input)> 90dB
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Input) <-80 db.
green LED indicates data transfer (flashing).
- USB2.0 full speed 12 Mbit/s USB1.1 compatible.
- Built-in direct USB connector type A male (male).
- Easy installation with full support Plug and Play.
- Possibility to connect devices running thanks to support Hot Plug.
- Complies with USB Audio Device Class Specification v1.0.
- Complies with USB HID Class Specification v1.1.
- Power adapter for USB bus (bus power) - requires no additional power supply.
- Miniature dimensions 39 x 24 x 12 mm, after connecting to USB adapter connector protrudes only 27 mm.
- Weight only 8 grams.
- VIA VT1630A chipset used.
Sound card settings in Windows allows you to:
• adjust the volume and balance of the speakers,
• settings for tapping the microphone,
• Advanced features speakers: Bass boost, virtual surround sound, Correction room, Volume compensation,
• set the sample rate and bit depth for reproduction and recording,
• Set up automatic gain level for the microphone (Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual adjustment of amplification level for the microphone.
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.4.x higher, Linux 2.6 kernel. x higher.
- Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and are installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
Compatible with all programs for Internet telephony utilizing sound card.
- USB audio adapter.
- Blister with melted back card with installation instructions and multijazyčným description.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.