Axago USB2.0 - SATA 2.5 "External WAVE box
Lightweight plastic external box Axago EE25-WAVE XP with USB interface is designed for 2.5 "SATA drives. V box is firmly attached flexible USB cable allows direct connection to a laptop without the need for cables. Cabinet can be quickly disassembled without the need of screwing. One Touch Backup function determines the external drive as a backup device easy to use.
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Supporting transfer rates 12/480 Mbit/s (full/high speed).
- Support 2.5 "SATA 9.5 mm height drives of all capacities.
- Connection Options for running with the support of Hot Plug.
- Full support plug and play.
- Connection via direct USB type A male connector on a flexible cable, convenient cord storage inside the box during transportation.
- Power over USB bus.
- Two-color LED indicating power supply and disk activity.
One Touch Backup function allows you to back up data from a PC by simply pressing a button on an external box. After installing the supplied CD can be when you first start to define arbitrary directories to backup and after that as needed by pressing a button to backup the data to an external disk.
Powered via an integrated USB cable is fully sufficient in most cases. If necessary, the possibility of power via the included USB extension cable length approx. 50 cm with connectors for power from two USB ports.
The body of the box is made of durable high quality plastic molded parts made with a practical matte finish. Box is not necessary to transmit in a protective case.
Assembly and disassembly of the cabinet is very quick and simple without the need for a screwdriver. The upper face is inserted into the slots in the lower forehead and reliably secured with a lock.
Disk is connected directly to the SATA motherboard connector and the closure of the upper face of the box is very well fixed without the need for screws.
For more information:
- The compact dimensions of 132 x 81 x 17.5 mm.
- Weight external box only 67 g (without disc).
- Operating Systems MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10th x and higher, Linux kernel 2.4.x and higher.
- Note: Drivers are part of the supported operating systems and will be installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available. Only for MS Windows 98SE, you must install the driver manually (included in the attached CD).
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes an external box, USB Y cable extension length 50 cm, printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish, W98SE CD with driver and OTB backup software.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)