AXAGON USB2.0 - HQ audio adapter 96kHz S/PDIF out
Compact USB audio adapter HQ AXAGON ADA-25 will be a computer for advanced external USB sound card with analog and digital output.
High-quality 24-bit audio up to 96 kHz sampling during playback even when stereo recording, eg. A mobile phone, MP3 player or necessary to digitize recordings from old cassette tapes.
Convenient controls in the form of direct buttons for volume control and off (mute) the microphone or headphones.
Upgraded equipment in the form of digital optical S/PDIF output appreciated by lovers of quality music and for the extension of support for multichannel audio in Windows and players and filmgoers.
Easy to use thanks to the automatic installation, which handle a total outsider.
Compact design USB DAC is suitable for both desktops and notebooks and allows connections only stereo headphones and stereo microphone or headset eg. For Skype, but thanks to the optical output also a quality stereo system or home theater. In an emergency well also serve as a replacement for defective original sound card in your notebook.
• 2 analog channel 16/24-bit output (3.5mm stereo jack)
stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
• S/PDIF optical digital output (3.5 mm Toslink)
adapter for connection to an amplifier, support for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (AC3) and DTS pass-through
• analog and digital output share a common 3.5 mm combo jack
• 2 analog channel 16/24-bit input (3.5mm stereo jack)
stereo microphone input and an input for recording analogue signals.
Sample rate, resolution, and noise output converter (DAC):
• analog - 44.1/48/96kHz @ 16/24-bit playback,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Output)> 95 db,
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Output) <-85 db.
Sample rate, resolution and noise of the input converter (ADC)
• analog - 44.1/48/96kHz @ 16/24-bit recording,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Input)> 90dB
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Input) <-80 db.
Buttons and indicators:
• MUTE button to turn off the microphone
• LED indication of off-microphone,
• second MUTE button to turn off the headphone output,
• two buttons for volume control headphone output,
• LED indication of active state - the power connection.
• Interface USB2.0 full speed 12 Mbit/s USB1.1 compatible.
• Built-in direct USB connector type A male (male).
• Easy installation thanks to the full support Plug and Play.
• Connection of devices running thanks to the support Hot Plug.
• Complies with USB Audio Device Class Specification v1.0.
• Complies with USB HID Class Specification v1.1.
• Power adapter via USB bus (bus power) - no need for additional power supply.
• Dimensions 57 x 25 x 14 mm, weight 14 g.
• Using chipset VIA VT1630A.
• Compatible with ASIO and WASAPI.
Sound card settings in Windows allows you to:
• adjust the volume and balance of your speakers,
• settings for tapping the microphone,
• Advanced features speakers: Bass boost, virtual surround sound correction by room, Volume compensation,
• set the sample rate and bit depth for reproduction and recording,
• Set up automatic gain level for the microphone (AGC - Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual adjustment of amplification level for the microphone.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and newer (support for all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.4.x higher Linux kernel 2.6.x later.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and installed automatically.
• Note: To use the multi-channel audio in Windows (other operating systems are not supported multichannel audio) via an optical S/PDIF output, it is necessary to install the drivers that are available for download on www.axagon.eu.
Packed in a cardboard box with clearly specified parameters include:
• USB audio adapter, multi-language manual.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.