AXAGON USB2.0 - HQ audio adapter 96kHz S/PDIF out
Compact USB HQ audio adapter Axago ADA-25 will be a computer for advanced external USB sound card with analog and digital output.
High-quality 24-bit audio with up to 96 kHz sampling during playback and recording with stereo eg. From a mobile phone or MP3 player.
Convenient controls in the form of buttons for direct volume control on and off (mute) microphone or headphones.
Upgraded equipment in the form of digital optical S/PDIF output appreciated by lovers of quality music and enlargement to support multi-channel audio in Windows and players and film viewers.
Compact design USB DAC is suitable for both desktops and laptops and allows connection of stereo headphones not only a stereo microphone or headset eg. For Skype, but also thanks to the optical output quality stereo system or home theater. In an emergency well serve as a substitute faulty initial sound card in a laptop.
• 2 channel analog 16/24-bit output (3.5 mm stereo jack):
stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
• S/PDIF optical digital output (3.5 mm Toslink):
the adapter is connected to an amplifier, support for Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound (AC3) and DTS pass-through
• analog and digital output share a common 3.5 mm jack combo
• 2 channel analog 16/24 bit input (3.5 mm stereo jack):
stereo microphone input and input for recording analog signal.
The sampling frequency, resolution and noise output converter (DAC):
• analog - 44.1/48/96kHz @ 16/24 bit to play,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Output)> 95 db,
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Output) <-85 db.
The sampling frequency, resolution and noise input converter (ADC):
• analog - 44.1/48/96kHz @ 16/24-bit recording,
• signal/noise ratio (SNR Input)> 90dB
• harmonic distortion (THD + N Input) <-80 db.
Buttons and indicators:
• MUTE button to mute the microphone,
• LED indication of off-microphone
• second MUTE button to turn off the headphone output,
• two buttons for volume control headphone output,
• LED indication of active state - the power connection.
• Interface USB2.0 full speed 12 Mbit/s USB1.1 compatible.
• Built-in direct USB connector type A male (male).
• Easy installation thanks to the full support Plug and Play.
• Connection of devices running thanks to support Hot Plug.
• Complies with USB Audio Device Class Specification v1.0.
• Complies with USB HID Class Specification v1.1.
• Power adapter for USB bus (bus power) - requires no additional power supply.
• Dimensions 57 x 25 x 14 mm, weight 14 g.
• Using VIA VT1630A chipset.
• Compatible with ASIO and WASAPI.
Sound card settings in Windows allows you to:
• adjust the volume and balance of the speakers,
• settings for tapping the microphone,
• Advanced features speakers: Bass boost, virtual surround sound, Correction room, Volume compensation,
• set the sample rate and bit depth for reproduction and recording,
• Set up automatic gain level for the microphone (AGC - Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual adjustment of amplification level for the microphone.
• MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.4.x higher, Linux 2.6 kernel .xa higher.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and are installed automatically.
• Note: To use multi-channel audio in Windows (other operating systems are not supported multichannel audio) via an optical S/PDIF output, it is necessary to install the drivers that are available for download on www.axago.cz.
• USB audio adapter with visibly presented product, clearly set out the parameters and the installation procedure.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)