Axago USB2.0 - Fast Ethernet 10/100 adapter UNI
The compact adapter Axago ADE-XA simple way converts USB 2.0 port for 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet port.
Network Card offers a wide compatibility and advanced features including IPv4/IPv6 checksum engine to reduce CPU load checksums, crossover detection and auto-correction or support different modes of Wake-on-LAN.
USB - Ethernet adapter with a simple installation of your devices easily complement the missing network RJ-45 connector, adding an additional network card or replace the original broken network connection.
Supports all current versions of Windows operating systems, Mac OS X, Linux and Android allows you to use almost any desktop computer, notebook, ultrabook or tablet.
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Supporting transfer rates 1.5/12/480 Mbit/s (low/full/high speed).
- Full support Plug and Play and Hot Plug.
- USB 2.0 port connector type A male (male) to 8 cm long fixed cable clamp.
- RJ-45 connector for UTP or STP cable.
- Supported IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX.
- Supported baud speed Ethernet interface 10/100 Mb/s
- 10/100 Mb/s auto detection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce processor including IPv4 IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP/IGMP & IPv6 TCP/UDP/ICMPv6 control and checksum generation.
- Support 2 VLAN ID filtering.
- Support for full-duplex transmission with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex transmission with back-pressure flow control.
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX - crossover detection and auto-correction eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Power adapter for USB bus (bus power) - no need for any additional power supply.
- Two LEDs to indicate activity, network connectivity, and power.
- Dimensions 60 x 20 x 19 mm, length USB cable 8 cm, weight 20 grams including the USB cable.
- ASIX chipset used AX88772B.
Wake-on-LAN and Advanced Power Management feature:
- Support for sleep mode and remote wake on Magic packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame and Link Status Change.
- Support for Power Management offload (ARP & NS).
- Support for dynamic power management reducing losses during idle or light traffic on the network.
- Operating Systems MS Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2012/Server 2008/Server 2003 (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.5 and higher, Linux kernel 2.6.X and higher , Windows CE 7.0/CE 6.0, Android * (NOTE - to be verified by the manufacturer of Android devices, whether the option is supported Ethernet connection).
Blister with melted back card with clearly specified parameters.
Package includes USB - Ethernet adapter, CD with drivers and installation instructions printed in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.