Axago USB2.0 - 3x SATA HDD CLONE adapter incl. AC
CLONE adapter Axago ADSA-3S is a unique device enabling the simultaneous connection of up to three SATA drive to your computer via a single USB port. Yes ther outstanding feature is the ability to clone the contents of attached disks without the need to connect to a PC. It can thus be used as a stand-alone device for convenient creation of disk images, and even on two disks simultaneously. The sufficient supply of all connected drives cares five amper executive power adapter. Use the convenient one-button backup feature allows you to turn One Touch Backup.
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Supporting transfer rates 12/480 Mbit/s (full/high speed).
- Designed for 3.5 "and 2.5" SATA I, SATA II and SATA III drives of all capacities and all dimensions, tested with drives larger than 2TB
- Compliant with Serial ATA specification revision 1.0.
- Max. theoretical data rate of 1.5 Gbit/s (SATA/150).
- Support SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug).
- Full support Plug and Play.
- Connecting to a PC via the adapter permanently attached USB 2.0 cable type A male connector (male).
- The second power USB connector (red) can be used if necessary to strengthen the power adapter.
The adapter provides the following interfaces:
Combined data + 2x SATA power connector for direct connection of SATA drives.
Combined data + 1x internal SATA power connector for the third SATA drive via SATA cable (included).
3x LED indicating the activity of individual disks.
Power switch with LED indicator lamp.
via an external AC/DC adapter 12V - 5A power supply rated for up to three 3.5 "drives with a cable length of 150 cm. A two cord length of 90 cm.
One Touch Backup function:
allows you to back up data from a PC by simply pressing a button on the adapter. After installing the supplied CD can be when you first start to define arbitrary directories to backup and after that as needed by pressing a button to back up the data on the disk attached to the adapter.
Function cloning the disc:
Cloning occurs without the adapter is connected to the computer.
The target disk must have the same or greater capacity as the psu disk, otherwise you can not start cloning.
The psu disk is connected directly to the connector labeled SATA I.
Target disk respectively. drives are connected to the SATA II connectors, respectively. SATA III.
When two target disk cloning takes place the psu data to both drives simultaneously.
Cloning is started by pressing the copy button for min. 5 seconds.
During the duplication flashing LEDs indicate disk activity.
Speed cloning approx. 50 MBit/s
Total time clone disk capacity depends on the psu disk, not on the volume of data on the disk.
For more information:
Body Size 68 x 78 adapter (incl. SATA connectors) x 22 mm, AC adapter Dimensions 113 x 60 x 34 mm.
Adapter Weight 91 g (incl. USB cable), AC adapter weight 300 g (including cable).
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.4 and higher, Linux kernel 2.4.x higher. One touch backup backup application is only compatible with Windows operating systems.
- Note: Drivers are part of the supported operating systems and will be installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
CLONE adapter with USB cable 80 cm, combined data + power cable SATA 15cm, AC adapter, power cord, CD with OTB software and printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish. Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- Good Review by VAGISH (Posted on 06/06/2016)
Quality Price Value