Axago USB 3.0 - SATA 3.5 "External ALINE box
Compact aluminum external box Axago EE35-XA3 ALINEbox with high-speed USB 3.0 interface designed for 3.5 "SATA drives.
Durable cast aluminum housing for perfect mechanical drive protection and excellent heat dissipation.
Discretely molded housing with a brushed finish provides an elegant style.
Simple mounting the hard disk and automatically install and manage a complete layman.
- Compatible with USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- Support transfer rate of 12/480/5000 Mbit/s (full/high/super speed).
- Support 3.5 "SATA III/II/I drives of all capacities.
- Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transfer rate up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transfer rate up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
- Total bandwidth/bit rate is determined by the used box SATA/300 interface (teor. 3 Gbit/s).
- Connection Options for running with the support of Hot Plug.
- Full support plug and play.
- Connection via a 'major' USB 3.0 type B female connector.
- USB 3.0 cable USB type A male/type B male USB length of 80 cm included.
- Subtle blue LED indicating connection to the USB port of a computer (permanently lit) and data transmission (flashing).
- Power over compact external AC adapter 12V - 2A, with integrated prong plug a cable length of 150 cm.
- The power switch on the rear panel of the box.
- Durable box body is cast from aluminum alloy head box made of plastic.
- Simple installation disk - the disk is mounted guide rails disk is connected directly to the motherboard SATA connector retracts into the body and face of the box is fixed with two screws with the supplied screwdriver.
For more information:
- The compact dimensions of the box 180 x 120 x 32 mm, AC adapter Dimensions 74 x 36 x 91 mm (incl. plug).
- Weight external box 244 g (without cable and disc), AC adapter weight 128 g (including cable).
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.x or later, Linux Kernel 6.2 xa higher.
- Note: Drivers are part of the supported operating systems and will be installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
- external box
- USB 3.0 cable length of 80 cm
- mounting rails, screws and screwdriver
- Stand upright box to allow traffic
- 12V/2A power adapter
- multilingual manual
- packed in a cardboard box with a clearly specified parameters
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: -6% 163.01 $
Special Price: 153.40 $