AXAGON USB2.0 - SATA/IDE adapter incl.AC
Universal adapter AXAGON ADID-70 designed for fast and easy connection of SATA or IDE devices to a PC via a USB 2.0 interface. Directly at runtime computers can connect to a 3.5 "or 2.5" hard drive and a 5.25 "optical drive. The adapter also supports simultaneous connection of either two IDE drives or one IDE and one SATA device.
The power supply includes a handy solution splitter cable with connectors for current power SATA and IDE devices and power switch discs.
The adapter provides only 100% reliable data transfer in all configurations, but also brings with One Touch Backup, which in cooperation with the backup software that lets you run backup of a single button on the adapter. USB to SATA/IDE converter is very versatile tool for testing, installation, backup and copying data.
• Full support of the USB 2.0 specification and USB Device Class definitions for Mass Storage, Bulk-Transport v1.0.
• Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 specifications.
• Supports transmission speeds 12/480 Mbit/s (full/high speed).
• Support for 2.5 "HDD, 3.5" HDD and 5.25 "optical drives, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW combo drive and DVD-RW.
• Full support Plug and Play.
• Connection of devices running thanks to the support Hot Plug.
• Complies with Serial ATA II Electrical Specification 1.0 and Gen1 Gen1.
• Compatible with SATA I, SATA II and SATA III drives of all capacities, tested with drives larger than 2TB.
• theoretical maximum data rate of 1.5 Gbit/s.
• Supports ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA.
• Support for 48-bit LBA addressing drives larger than 137 GB.
• Support dual LUN (Logic Unit Number) enabling simultaneous connection of 2 x ATA/ATAPI or 1x ATA/ATAPI + 1x SATA devices.
• The blue LED to indicate connection and activity of the adapter and connected devices.
The adapter includes the following interfaces:
• USB 2.0 port connector type mini B female (females), put the USB cable mini BM/AM length 80cm
• 40- standard IDE connector for direct connection of a 3.5 "IDE drives and 5.25" ATAPI drives to the adapter,
• 44pin standard IDE connector for direct connection of a 2.5 "notebook IDE drives to the adapter,
• SATA data connector, SATA cable in the package length 10 cm SATA connector provided with a lock limiting unwanted lifting of the connector from the drive during operation.
• Power adapter via USB, when connected to a 2.5 "IDE disk is no need for a battery or external disk.
• External AC power adapter for 5.25 "drives, 3.5" drives and 2.5 "SATA drives.
The AC adapter: Input 100-240V - 50/60Hz output 5V - 2A/12V - 2A.
The power adapter includes a bifurcated "Y" cable assemblies for direct current power SATA and IDE devices.
Power "Y" cable comprises a common power switch for SATA and IDE devices, LED indicates power on.
One Touch Backup function:
allows you to back up data from a PC by simply pressing a button on the adapter. After installing the application (download www.axago.cz) can be when you first start to define any folders to back up, and after that as needed by pressing a button to perform a backup of the data on the attached disk.
• Dimensions of the USB adapter 62 x 42 x 12 mm dimensions of the AC adapter 115 x 46 x 33 mm.
• Weight 22 g USB adapter (without cable), AC adapter weight 200 g (incl. A "Y" cable with terminals).
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and newer (support for all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS 9.22 and higher, Linux kernel 2.4.x and higher. One touch backup backup application is compatible only with Windows operating systems.
• Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available. Only for MS Windows 98SE/ME you must install the driver manually (download www.axago.cz).
Packed in a cardboard box contains:
• USB adapter, USB cable, SATA cable, AC adapter cable with a length of 70 cm, three-prong power cord length 150 cm, printed installation instructions in Czech, English and other 10 languages.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.