AXAGON SATA - IDE adapter mini internal
A simple adapter AXAGON RSI-20 SATA - IDE is designed for direct connection to an IDE drive or ATAPI drives via SATA interface to the PC.
The compact adapter is integrated directly in the body of the 40-pin IDE connector and therefore retracts into the IDE port or disk drive. Electronics and all connectors adapters are well protected by a plastic cover against mechanical damage during handling.
This is purely a hardware converter and installation is thus quite trivial without the need for drivers. Reliably and cheaply replaces controller for IDE drives.
• 40-pin IDE interface for 3.5 "drives and a 5.25" drive.
• Support IDE HDD and optical drives ATAPI CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW combo drive and DVD-RW.
• Support for all PIO and DMA modes.
• Ultra ATA/133 compatible interface.
• Support for plug and play.
• The standard SATA connector for SATA controller PC motherboards.
• Complies with Serial ATA 1.0a specification with max. Theoretical data rate of 1.5 Gbit/s.
• Support for Hot Plug SATA connection.
• Power adapter via a standard 4-pin floppy power connector PC repsus.
• The connector enabling connection cable PC Case LED indicating drive activity.
• Dimensions 61 x 29 x 19 mm.
• Weight 19 grams.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows, all versions, all versions of Mac OS, Linux, all versions, DOS and other operating systems.
• Note .: It purely a hardware converter, no drivers are not installed, compatibility is not dependent on the operating system.
Packed in a cardboard box contains:
• SATA - IDE adapter and installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.