Axago SATA - 1x Compact Flash adapter internal
The adapter Axago RSC-C1 enables high-speed Compact Flash memory card via SATA interface. In conjunction with a fast CF card is suitable as a replacement hard drive for Linux set-top boxes, routers, industrial computers, thin clients, POS and kiosks, and more. It acts as a standard hard drive, including boot options in the BIOS. Package includes standard plug adapter for attaching the rear panel PC.
- 1x SATA/300 port for connection to a SATA controller PC motherboards.
- 1 slot for Compact Flash card type I/II and MicroDrive.
- Support Compact Flash PIO modes and Ultra DMA 133 MB/sec
- Power 4pinm standard FDD power connector from the psu PC.
- Adjustable Power Compact Flash card 3.3V or 5V.
- Three LEDs indicate connection Compact Flash cards, power supply and data transmission.
For more information:
- Not supported by the possibility of exchanging CF cards on the fly.
- Board dimensions 70 x 64 mm (excluding caps).
- Marvell chipset used 88SA8052.
Supported OS: MS Windows all versions, DOS, Mac OS all versions, all versions of Linux.
No need to install any external drivers, compatibility is dependent on the operating system, it is a purely hardware converter.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes SATA - CF adapter fitted with a standard plug PC slot, SATA cable 50cm power Y cable (adapter) length 20 cm 4-pin Molex male to 4pin Molex female + female 4-pin FDD power, "Velcro" for alternative mounting adapter plugs without a printed Installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)