AXAGON reduction for 2x 2.5 "HDD into a 3.5" bay
Metal frame EIA-225 allows installation of two 2.5 "hard drives or SSDs in one 3.5" bay of your PC case. This can be elegantly solved as internal disk array in compact computers. To strengthen the cooling disc is a frame ready for mounting additional fan.
- Support 2x 2.5 "SSD or HDD to a height of 9.5 mm.
- Frame dimensions and mounting holes match the standard 3.5 "PC caseposition.
- Frame molded from sheet steel and provided with a black coating.
- At the bottom of the frame mounting holes for an 8 cm fan (fan not included).
Dimensions 70 x 64 mm, weight 67 g
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes box, 8pcs screws for mounting drives into the box and 4pcs screws for mounting the box in a closet.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- Good quality Review by Seif (Posted on 30/01/2015)
Price Value Quality
You may also be interested in the following product(s)