Axago PCIe controller int.SATAIII 6G + 2x ATA133 RAID
PCI-Express controller Axago PCES-S1 allows you to connect two SATA and two IDE hard drives or optical drives. The adapter is equipped with a combination of two high-speed internal SATA III ports and one Ultra ATA/133 port configured with SATA drives connected to the RAID array. Card equipped with a powerful Marvell chipset reputable company offers not only support the latest SATA 3.0 specifications, but also other technologies like SATA Hot-Plug, Native Command Queue (NCQ) and Port Multiplier.
Compatible with PCI-Express 2.0 interface with a bandwidth up to 5 Gb/s
Backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0 bandwidth up to 2.5 Gb/s
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Full support Plug and Play.
- 2x internal independent Serial ATA port.
- Support all SATA I/SATA II/SATA III drives and disks of all capacities.
- Complies with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission speed up to 6 Gb/s
- Complies with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300) data rates up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
- Complies with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150) data rates up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
- Complies with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) specification revision 1.0.
- Complies with Bus Master Programming interface for IDE ATA Controllers Revision 1.0.
- Hot Plug support allows connection and disconnection SATA devices during operation.
- Support for ATAPI devices such as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD + /-R, etc.
- Support Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Support Port Multiplier with FIS-based switching.
Support for SATA disk array configuration modes in RAID 0 or RAID 1:
- RAID 0 (stripping/Striped) - less safety but higher performance through alternating written to multiple disks, need min. 2 discs,
- RAID 1 (mirroring/reflection) - increased safety due to write identical data to two HDD, need min. 2 discs,
Possibility array configurations either directly in the controller BIOS or using user friendly Windows application.
- 1x Ultra ATA133 port for connecting up to two IDE devices.
- Support up to Ultra DMA Mode 6 timing.
- Transfer rate up to 133 MB/s
- Support for 48-bit LBA addressing disks larger than 137 GB.
- Supports PIO Mode 4, 2, 1, 0
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-6.
Two 2-pin socket for connecting HDD LED cabinet.
Marvell 88SE9128 chipset used.
Supported OS: MS Windows 32/64bit XP/Vista 32/64bit/7 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2003/Server 2008 32/64bit, Linux kernel 2.6.X and higher.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package Includes PCI-Express controller cable for HDD LED on the chassis, driver CD and printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)