Axago PCIe adapter 4x USB3.0 Renesas
PCI-Express card Axago PCEU-430R SUPERSPEED extend desktop on four high-speed external USB 3.0 ports.
Using the latest generation of chip Renesas (formerly NEC) with higher performance (write in Win7 up to 20% reading in Win7/8 approx. 10%) and significantly lower power consumption than the previous generation.
Power psu PC via SATA power connector.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express 2.0 bandwidth up to 5 Gb/s
Backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0.
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Full support Plug and Play.
- 4 x external USB 3.0 port with USB connector type AF (compatible with USB 2.0 cables with connectors type AM).
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supporting transfer rates 1.5/12/480/5000 Mb/s (low/full/high/super speed).
- If connected to the PCI-Express version 1.0 theorem. transfer rate up to 2500 Mb/s
- Support for parallel activities USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Complies with final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 of USB-IF.
- Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transfer in Windows OS 8 and later.
- Fully supports connecting and disconnecting USB devices on the fly.
- 1x SATA power connector for the power supply of the PC.
- Each USB port provides power up to +5 V/900 mA.
- Renesas μPD720201 chipset used.
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows OS), Linux kernel, June 2, 31 and above.
- In Windows 8/8.1, Server 2012 and Linux is no longer necessary to install external drivers are already part of the operating system.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes PCI-Express card to plug a standard size and printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- Great quality! perform as expected Review by Darksteel (Posted on 13/11/2016)
Price Value Quality