Axago PCIe adapter 2 +2 x Renesas USB3.0 + LP
PCI-Express card Axago PCEU-232R SUPERSPEED extend desktop on four high-speed USB 3.0 ports.
Two ports are connected to the plug, the remaining two ports are in the form of an internal 19pin USB 3.0 connector integrated on board and are intended for example for connecting internal USB 3.0 card reader.
Using the latest generation of chip Renesas (formerly NEC) with higher performance (write in Win7 up to 20% reading in Win7/8 approx. 10%) and significantly lower power consumption than the previous generation.
Power psu PC via SATA power connector.
To mount adapter to the low profile cabinets bundled low profile bracket.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express 2.0 bandwidth up to 5 Gb/s
Backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0.
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Full support Plug and Play.
- 2 x external USB 3.0 port with USB connector type AF (compatible with USB 2.0 cables with connectors type AM).
- 19-pin internal USB 3.0 connector on the board (suitable for connecting internal USB 3.0 card reader Axago CRI-S3).
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supporting transfer rates 1.5/12/480/5000 Mb/s (low/full/high/super speed).
- If connected to the PCI-Express version 1.0 theorem. transfer rate up to 2500 Mb/s
- Support for parallel activities USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Complies with final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 of USB-IF.
- Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transfer in Windows OS 8 and later.
- Fully supports connecting and disconnecting USB devices on the fly.
- 1x SATA power connector for the power supply of the PC.
- Each USB port provides power up to +5 V/900 mA.
- Renesas μPD720201 chipset used.
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (all supported 32 - and 64-bit versions of Windows OS), Linux kernel, June 2, 31 and above.
- In Windows 8/8.1, Server 2012 and Linux is no longer necessary to install external drivers are already part of the operating system.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes PCI-Express card to plug a standard size, low profile bracket and installation instructions printed in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.