Axago PCI int.SATA + 2x ATA133 RAID VIA
Cost-effective PCI PCIs-35 contains a combination of two internal SATA/150 ports and one Ultra ATA/133 port with attached disks configured in a RAID array. User-friendly Windows application allows the user to simply set the field for RAID Levels 0, 1, 0 +1 or JBOD. Very good quality card also confirmed by Japanese design PCB.
- Complies with PCI specification revision 2.2
- Support for 32-bit PCI Bus Master mode at 33 MHz.
- Full support Plug and Play.
Array configuration support for RAID Levels 0, 1, 0 +1 and JBOD:
- RAID 0 (stripping/Striped) - less safety but higher performance through alternating written to multiple disks, need min. 2 discs,
- RAID 1 (mirroring/reflection) - increased safety due to write identical data to two HDD, need min. 2 discs,
- RAID 0 +1 (striping + mirroring) - a combination of striping and mirroring, the least cost solution, need min. 4 discs
- JBOD (Just Bunch Of Disks/linear disk volume) - virtual disk uniting all connected drives into one.
User friendly software application to configure the array.
2x internal Serial ATA port to connect up to two SATA devices.
Complies with Serial ATA specification revision 1.0.
The maximum theoretical transfer rate of 1.5 Gbit/s (150MB/s).
Compatible with SATA/150 and SATA/300 drives of all capacities.
Support for booting from disks connected via a controller.
1x Ultra ATA133 port for connecting up to two IDE devices.
Support up to Ultra DMA Mode 6 timing.
Transfer rate up to 133 MB/s
Support for 48-bit LBA addressing disks larger than 137 GB.
Supports PIO Mode 4, 2, 1, 0
Complies with ATA/ATAPI-6.
2-pin socket for connecting HDD LED cabinet.
VIA VT6421A chipset used.
Supported OS: MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP 32/64bit/Vista 32/64bit/7 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2003/Server 2008 32/64bit, Linux.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes PCI controller installation manual and driver CD.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.