Axago PCI-Express adapter Renesas USB3.0 + 4x LP
PCI-Express card Axago PCEU-43R SuperSpeed extended desktop on external four high-speed USB 3.0 ports.
Use of a new generation of chip Renesas (formerly NEC) with a higher power (Win7 registration in up to 20%, reading in Win7/8 approx. 10%) and reduced power consumption over the previous generation.
Power supply of the PC via SATA power connector.
For mounting adapter low profile enclosure bundled low profile bracket.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express 2.0 bandwidth up to 5 Gb/s
Backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0.
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Full support Plug and Play.
- 4 x external USB 3.0 ports with USB Type AF (compatible with USB 2.0 cables with connectors AM).
- Fully compatible with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Support data rates 1.5/12/480/5000 Mb/s (low/full/high/super speed).
- If connected to the PCI-Express version 1.0 theoret. transfer rate up to 2500 Mb/s
- Support for concurrent activities USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Complies with final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 by USB-IF.
- Fully supports connecting and disconnecting USB devices on the fly.
- 1x SATA power connector for the power supply of the PC.
- Each USB port provides power up to +5 V/900 mA.
- Renesas μPD720201 chipset used.
Supported OS: MS Windows 8 32/64bit/7 32/64bit/Vista 32/64bit/XP 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2012/Server 2008 32/64bit/Server 2003 32/64bit, Linux kernel 2.6.31 and higher.
In Windows 8, Server 2012 and Linux is no longer a need for the installation of external drivers are already part of the operating system.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes a PCI-Express card with plug standard size, low profile bracket, Driver CD and printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)