Axago PCI-Express adapter 2x Etron USB3.0
PCI-Express card Axago PCEU-23E allows the extension of a desktop computer, two high-speed external USB 3.0 ports. It is backwards compatible with all USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. When connected via PCI-Express slot version 2.0 can theoretically achieve transfer rates up to ten times compared with USB 2.0.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express 2.0 bandwidth up to 5 Gb/s
Backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0.
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Full support Plug and Play.
- 2 x external USB 3.0 ports with USB Type AF (compatible with USB 2.0 cables with connectors AM).
- Fully compatible with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Support transmission SPEED 12/480/5000 Mb/s (full/high/super speed).
- If connected to the PCI-Express version 1.0 theoret. transfer rate up to 2500 Mb/s
- Support for concurrent activities USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Complies with final official xHCI specification revision 1.0 by USB-IF.
- Fully supports connecting and disconnecting USB devices on the fly.
- 1x internal 4-pin Molex connector for additional power supply of the PC.
- Each USB port provides power up to +5 V/900 mA.
- Etron EJ168 chipset used.
Supported OS: MS Windows 32/64bit XP/Vista 32/64bit/7 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2003/Server 2008 32/64bit.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes a PCI-Express card, driver CD and printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
22 "LCD iiyama E2283HS-B1 - 1ms, 250cd/m2, FullHD, 1000: 1 (12M: 1 ACR), VGA, HDMI, DVI, speakers, black