Axago PCI-Express 4x serial port adapter
PCI-Express card Axago PCEA-S4 allows you to extend your desktop to four serial ports with RS-232 DB-9 connectors. The use of modern PCI-Express bus provides long moral life of the product. The new generation chipset from a reputable company MosChip well as providing seamless compatibility traditionally have higher performance and extensive set of ports.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with throughput of 2.5 Gb/s
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Complies with PCI Express Base specification revision 1.1, also compatible with revision 1.0a/2.0.
Support Plug and Play - automatic selection of IRQ interrupts and I/O addresses.
Support Re-Map IO Address - address setting COM port (this function is only supported in DOS).
Chipset used MosChip MCS9904CV-AA.
- 4x serial RS-232 port with DB9 male connectors.
- 256-Byte transmit & receive FIFO for each port.
- Compatible with 16C450/16C550/Extended 16C550/16C650/Enhanced UART Mode.
- The theoretical transmission speed of the chip to 16 Mb/s
- The maximum baud rate the RS232 drivers to 250 kBaud.
- Support for hardware and software flow control.
- Adjustable length words 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 bits.
- Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, Mark, Space), 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits.
- Support for connecting serial devices such as ATMs, barcode readers, CNC machines, tablets, POS, PDA, etc.
Supported OS: MS Windows 32/64bit 8/7 32/64bit/Vista 32/64bit/32/64bit XP/Server 2012 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2008/Server 2003 32/64bit, 2000, DOS 6.22, Linux Linux 2.6.11 and higher, Mac OS 10.4.x higher.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes PCI-Express card with two serial ports, plug the other two serial ports, a CD with drivers and installation instructions printed in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.