Axago PCI-Express 1x parallel adapter + 2x sera. + LP
PCI-Express card Axago PCEA-PS enables desktop extension of one parallel port with DB25 connector on the motherboard and two serial ports with RS-232 DB-9 connectors on the other plug. The use of modern PCI-Express bus provides long moral life of the product. The new generation chipset from a reputable company MosChip well as providing seamless compatibility traditionally have higher performance and extensive set of ports. Package also contains cards with standard size plugs also low profile bracket allows mounting of low profile cards in boxes.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with throughput of 2.5 Gb/s
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Complies with PCI Express Base specification revision 1.1, also compatible with revision 1.0a/2.0.
Support Plug and Play - automatic selection of IRQ interrupts and I/O addresses.
Support Re-Map IO Address - address setting COM and LPT port (this function is only supported in DOS).
Chipset used MosChip MCS9901CV-CC.
- 1x IEEE 1284 parallel port with DB25 female connector.
- SPP/EPP/ECP/Nibble/Byte compatible.
- Baud rate to 1.5 MB/s
- Support for connecting parallel devices such as printers, plotters, dongles, EPROM programmers, etc.
- 2x RS-232 serial port with DB9 male connectors.
- 256-Byte transmit & receive FIFO for each port.
- Compatible with 16C450/16C550/Extended 16C550/16C650/Enhanced UART Mode.
- The theoretical transmission speed of the chip to 16 Mb/s
- The maximum baud rate the RS232 drivers to 250 kBaud.
- Support for hardware and software flow control.
- Adjustable length words 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 bits.
- Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, Mark, Space), 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits.
- Support for connecting serial devices such as ATMs, barcode readers, CNC machines, tablets, POS, PDA, etc.
Supported OS: MS Windows 32/64bit 8/7 32/64bit/Vista 32/64bit/32/64bit XP/Server 2012 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2008/Server 2003 32/64bit, 2000, DOS 6.22, Linux Linux 2.6.11 and higher, Mac OS 10.4.x higher.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes PCI-Express card with a parallel port to plug standard size, other plug standard size with serial ports, three low profile bracket, driver CD and a printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.