Axago PCI adapter 2x serial port + LP
PCI card Axago PCIA-S2 enables desktop extension of two full-fledged serial ports with RS-232 DB-9 connectors. The new generation chipset from a reputable company MosChip well as providing seamless compatibility traditionally have higher performance and extensive set of ports. Package includes tabs besides the standard size plug a low profile bracket allows mounting of low profile cards into boxes.
Support for PCI bus revision 2.3, 32 bit, 33 MHz.
Backward compatible with PCI revision 2.2 and 2.1, support 3.3V and 5V power supply.
Support Plug and Play - automatic selection of IRQ interrupts and I/O addresses.
Supports PCI IRQ sharing.
Support Re-Map IO Address - address setting COM port (this function is only supported in DOS).
MosChip MCS9865 chipset used.
- 2x RS-232 serial port with DB9 male connectors.
- 256-Byte transmit & receive FIFO for each port.
- Compatible with 16C550 UART.
- The theoretical transmission speed of the chip to 16 Mb/s
- The maximum baud rate the RS232 drivers to 120 kBaud.
- Support for hardware and software flow control.
- Adjustable length of words 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 bits.
- Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, Mark, Space), 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits.
- Support for connecting serial devices such as ATMs, barcode readers, CNC machines, tablets, POS, PDA, etc.
Supported OS: MS Windows 32/64bit 8/7 32/64bit/Vista 32/64bit/32/64bit XP/Server 2012 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2008/Server 2003 32/64bit, 2000, 98SE, DOS 6.22, Linux with Linux 2.6.14 and higher.
Packed in a cardboard box with descriptions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
Package includes PCI card with a standard plug, two low profile bracket, driver CD and a printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.