AXAGON internal 3.5 "USB 3.0 5-slot reader ALL-IN-O
High-speed internal 3.5 "all-in-one USB 3.0 reader Axago CRI-S3.
Supports all the latest specifications of flash cards as well as direct data transfer between cards in all five slots readers.
One USB 3.0 port is connected to the front panel of the reader.
The reader is connected to the internal 20-pin USB 3.0 connector motherboard.
Purely shaped front panel without the logo is suitable for any PC casedesign.
Full metal housing guarantees the smooth implementation of the standards for electromagnetic radiation.
Memory card support:
- MICRO SD Slot: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC/TransFlash.
- Slot XD: xD Picture Card, xD Type M, xD H-Type; Smart Media cards are not supported.
- CF Slot: CompactFlash Type I, CF Type II, Microdrive, Magicstore.
- MS Slot: Memory Stick, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Magic Gate, MS Pro Duo Magic Gate, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo with adapter cards are supported by MS Micro/M2.
- Slot SD/MMC: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, miniSD with adapter, miniSDHC, MMC Micro.
The reader directly supports the latest flash card specification 4.1 CF (UDMA 0 - UDMA 6) SD 3.0 (SDXC up to 2TB), SD 2.0 (SDHC up to 32GB), MMC 4.2 (8-bit), 1.43 MS, MS Pro 1.03 MS Pro HG 1.01, xD 1.2
Support for direct data transfer between cards in all five reader slot (Device Manager displays five icons memory units).
Support file formats: FAT 12/16/32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64).
- Compatible with USB 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- Support transmission speeds of 12/480/5000 Mbit/s (full/high/super speed).
- Support Plug and Play, Hot Plug and Hot Swap.
- Power over USB reader bus (bus-power).
- One USB 3.0 port connected to the front panel of the reader.
- To connect the reader is equipped with two USB 3.0 type A female connectors on the rear face.
- Package includes USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 cable type A male/internal 20pin connector for connecting the reader to the internal 20pin (2x10pin) USB 3.0 connector on the motherboard of a computer.
- One green LED continuous light indicating the correct insertion of the card and flashing ongoing data transfer (no card inserted bother lighting).
- Purely shaped front panel with a decent print without a logo design suitable for any PC cabinet.
- Reader enclosed in a metal caseto ensure quality performance standards for electromagnetic radiation.
For more information:
- Depth of body scanners 95 mm.
- Weight 165 g (without USB cable).
Supported operating systems:
MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10.x and above, Linux 2.6 kernel. x higher.
Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and are installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
AXAECO packaging from recycled cardboard contains an internal card with a black face, USB 3.0 cable with a length of 32 cm, 4 mounting screws and a quick installation guide.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)