Axago external 4x USB2.0 CABLE hub
Four-port USB 2.0 hub Axago HUE-C1 CABLE is characterized by an unusual and very practical design. USB hub ports located on separate cables allow direct USB devices to connect seamlessly with any large volume of material around the connector. Among the advantages of this USB hub also includes the consolidation of power from a second USB port on your computer or direct connect USB devices equipped with a Mini USB connector.
- 4x USB 2.0 downstream ports (3x standard Type A female connector + 1x Mini B male connector).
- 1x USB 2.0 upstream port connector type A male.
- 1x red USB Type A male connector for additional power from a second USB port on the PC.
- All the USB connectors are located on approx. 10 cm long USB cable tightly fitted in the body USB hub.
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
- Support transfer rate of 1.5/12/480 Mb/s (low/full/high speed).
- Full support Plug and Play and Hot Plug.
- Allows you to connect up to 127 USB devices cascading.
- Powered via USB bus - bus-power mode (5V - 500m).
- If necessary, the possibility to enhance the power of the second USB port.
- Detection and protection against overcurrent.
For more information:
- The dimensions of the hub body 60 x 32 x 15 mm.
- Length of the cable approx. 10 cm.
- Weight 68 g hub.
Supported operating systems:
- Operating systems MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10th xa higher, Linux kernel 2.4.x and higher.
- Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and are installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
- USB hub with USB cables firmly attached.
- Packaged in a sealed blister sided with descriptions and installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)