AXAGON external 4x USB2.0 hub black TRINITY
Four-port USB 2.0 hub Axago HUE-X3B TRINITY has a very practical design. Deployment USB ports around the circumference of the hub allows seamless connection of any USB device with a large volume of material around the connector. One USB port located above is again suitable for connecting a wireless bluetooth or wifi adapter for better reception, plus just one hand for fast connections such as a flash drive. The hub firmly attached USB cable with a sufficient length of 120 cm allows comfortably bring USB ports on the desk of a computer located under the table.
- 4x downstream USB 2.0 port, 1 USB 2.0 upstream port connector type A male attached to a 120 cm long cable.
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
- Support transfer rate of 1.5/12/480 Mb/s (low/full/high speed).
- Full support Plug and Play and Hot Plug.
- Allows you to connect up to 127 USB devices cascading.
- Powered via USB bus - bus-power mode (5V - 500m).
- Detection and protection against overcurrent.
For more information:
- Dimensions 56 x 50 x 30 mm.
- Weight 50 g (incl. USB cable).
Supported operating systems:
- Operating systems MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and later, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and newer (supported by all 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows), Mac OS X 10th xa higher, Linux kernel 2.4.x and higher.
- Note .: The drivers are part of the supported operating systems and are installed automatically. No other driver installation is needed and are not available.
- USB hub with fixed-mount USB cable length of 120 cm.
- Packaged in a sealed blister sided with descriptions and installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.