Axago 2x PCIe adapter sera. + 1 par. Fan-out + LP
PCI-Express card Axago PCEA-SPL extended desktop on two serial ports with RS-232 port and one parallel port.
A pair of DB9 connector and DB25 connector is connected to the controller through a hub fan-out cable.
Proven chipset reputable company MosChip brings both traditional seamless compatibility as well as high performance and extensive set of ports.
Package includes tabs besides the standard size plug a low profile bracket allows mounting of low profile cards into boxes.
Compatible to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with throughput of 2.5 Gbit/s
Also compatible with x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Complies with PCI Express Base specification revision 1.1, also compatible with revision 1.0a/2.0.
Support Plug and Play - automatic selection of IRQ interrupts and I/O addresses.
Support Re-Map IO Address - address setting COM and LPT port (this function is only supported in DOS).
PCI-Express adapter is equipped with a DB44M connector for connection to a power strip with one and two DB9M DB25F connectors.
Chipset used MosChip MCS9901CV-CC.
- 1x IEEE 1284 parallel port with DB25 female connector.
- SPP/EPP/ECP/Nibble/Byte compatible.
- Baud rate to 1.5 MB/s
- Support for connecting parallel devices such as printers, plotters, dongles, EPROM programmers, etc.
- 2x RS-232 serial port with DB9 male connectors.
- 256-Byte transmit & receive FIFO for each port.
- Compatible with 16C450/16C550/Extended 16C550/16C650/Enhanced UART Mode.
- The theoretical transmission speed of the chip to 16 Mb/s
- The maximum baud rate the RS232 drivers to 250 kBaud.
- Support for hardware and software flow control.
- Adjustable length words 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 bits.
- Adjustable parity (even, odd, none, Mark, Space), 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits.
- Support for serial signals TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DCD, DSR, RI.
- Support for connecting serial devices such as ATMs, barcode readers, CNC machines, tablets, POS, PDA, etc.
Supported OS: MS Windows 32/64bit 8/7 32/64bit/Vista 32/64bit/XP 32/64bit/2000/Server 2012 32/64bit/32/64bit Server 2008/Server 2003 32/64bit, DOS 6.22, Linux core 2 June 15 and higher, Mac OS 10.4.x higher.
AXAECO packaging from recycled cardboard contains a PCI-Express card to plug standard size, low profile bracket, multiple split (octopus) cable DB44F -> 2x + 1x DB9M DB25F, CD with drivers and installation instructions printed in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish .
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)