Axago 2-Lane PCIe 4x controller int./2x ext. SATA 6G HD
PCI-Express controller Axago PCES-SH4 SUPERSPEED HYPERDUO expands your PC by four independent high-speed SATA 6G channels.
Two SATA channels with the jumpers can be directed either to a pair of external eSATA or internal SATA connectors.
Throughput controllers up to 10 Gbit/sec by using two lines PCI-Express bus version 2.0.
Marvell Technology HyperDuo allows to combine SSD and HDD disk in a cost-effective virtual disk while offering high performance and high capacity.
ARM-based processor supports hardware RAID controller reduces CPU load when operating a computer disk array.
The controller designed to x4 (čtyřlinkového/4-lane) PCI-Express slot, also compatible with x8 or x16 PCIe slots.
Compatible with 2-Lane (x2) PCI-Express 2.0 bandwidth up to 10 Gbit/s
Backward compatible with PCI-Express 1.0 (throughput up to 5 Gbit/s).
Full support Plug and Play.
- A total of four independent Serial ATA channels - two channels with inputs on the internal SATA connectors and two output channels with either an external eSATA or internal SATA connectors.
- User configuration output SATA connectors using jumpers on the controller.
- Support all SATA I/SATA II/SATA III drives and disks of all capacities.
- Complies with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s
- Complies with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300) data rates up to 3 Gb/s
- Complies with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150) data rates up to 1.5 Gb/s
- Complies with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) specification revision 1.0.
- Hot Plug support allows connection and disconnection SATA devices during operation.
- Support Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
- Support Port Multiplier with FIS-based switching (port multiplier with 4 disks can be connected simultaneously to only one SATA channel - the controller can be connected simultaneously to a total of 7 discs).
- 128/256-bit support AES encryption in real-time (on-the-fly).
- The controller contains its own BIOS - Supports thus booting from connected drives.
- Two 2-pin socket for connecting HDD LED cabinet.
- Marvell 88SE9230 chipset used.
- HyperDuo technology developed by Marvell combines the advantages of fast and cheaper SSD hard drives with large capacity.
- HyperDuo mode setting in the BIOS or controller in Marvell Storage Utility is Virtual hybrid drive - one logical partition.
- Two options HyperDuo mode: SAFE Mode backs up data from the SSD to the hard disk (similar to RAID 1), Capacity Mode combines SSD storage and HDD together.
- On the SSD are most frequently used data is stored (HOT files) and either automatically selected controller algorithm or predefined by the user in Storage Utility. Other data (COLD files) are stored on the hard disk.
- Hybrid disk HyperDuo reaches up to 80% of the SSD itself according to the selected mode.
Support for field configuration SATA drives in RAID 0, 1 and 10:
- RAID 0 (stripping/Striped) - less security but more power thanks to the rotating written to multiple disks, need min. 2 discs
- RAID 1 (mirroring/reflection) - Increased safety due to write identical data to two HDD, need min. 2 discs
- RAID 10 (striping + mirroring) - a combination of striping and mirroring, fast and safe, less economic, need min. 4 discs.
- Configuration field either in the BIOS or controller using Marvell Storage Utility in Windows.
- Operating systems MS Windows 8/7/Vista/Server 2012/Server 2008 (all 32bit and 64bit versions) and Linux with kernel 2.6.X and higher automatically install built-in AHCI driver and do not need to install an external controller.
- Operating systems MS Windows 32/64bit XP/Server 2003 32/64bit must install an external controller.
Package includes PCI-Express controller cable for HDD LED on the chassis and printed installation instructions in English, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
- Cheap Sata Card Controller !!! Review by Ruben (Posted on 07/12/2013)
Price Value Quality
You may also be interested in the following product(s)