Avocent SwitchView 1000 1x16
Analog KVM switch, 16 ports (PS/2, USB), 1 user,
control from the front panel keyboard and OSD menu, max resolution 2048x1536,
design table or in a rack.
Cost-effective KVM switch SvitchView 1000 provides PS/2 and/or USB connectivity for users and connected devices.
It is equipped with OSD menu and supports a resolution of 2048x1536. It can be used as a desktop or 19 "switch.
Thanks combo cables can be connected to the same cable, PS/2 and USB devices.
- one user, 16-port
- PS/2 and/or USB connectivity for users and terminals
- control from the front panel keyboard and OSD menu
- possibility to search by server name
- password protection
- autoscan connected devices
- Support DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/ME/2000/XP, Linux, Mac OS and Netware
- opportunity to join a server without rebooting the server or KVM
- PS/2 mouse reset using hotkeys for non-PnP operating systems such as Linux or Win NT
- max resolution 2048x1536
- to update the firmware
- involvement in the "chain" message up to 256 devices (model 1.16)
- 1U for 19 "mounting (mounting kit included)
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.