Avocent AutoView 3200 2x1x16
KVM for PC 16 with access from three consoles (PS/2, USB, SUN, SRL), CAT5
Avocent AutoView 3xxx series
Models AutoView 3050, 3100 3200 are designed for the SMB. They are the ideal KVM solution for convenient management of servers in a rack or in a small data center with integrated IP access. KVM switches support all standard interfaces servers, unique way of wiring between the server and switch dramatically reduces the amount of cabling and easy reconfiguration and clear graphical OSD menu OSCAR more comfortable operation.
- 1 console with PS/2 and USB access and control of servers in the data center
- 1 or 2 of the current IP access through the on-board web interface
- IPv6 support
- 8 or 16 ports for connecting a rozraním PS/2, USB, Sun and serial port
- connection of devices over standard CAT5 cabling (CAT5e, CAT6) using the converter
- resolution up to 1600x1200 at 45 m cable length between transducer and KVM switch
- management via an intuitive graphical interface OSCAR.
- upgrade firmware for both the KVM switch and cable converter
- user accounts, setting user rights only to specific ports (up to 64 user accounts)
- the "Keep Alive" ensures smooth running equipment failure KVM switch or disconnect the CAT5 cable
- SUN emulation special keys on the PS/2 keyboard
- Automatic detection of the connected KVM switches cascade and unification into a single OSD menu
OSD menu OSCAR
Intuitive graphical interface OSCAR can conveniently manage through local analog console.
Operating features include SCAN mode for cyclic switching between servers and BROADCAST mode for transmission codes keyboard simultaneously to several servers. It provides a convenient upgrade the current firmware of all connected adapters AVRIQ.
The advantage of the model are AutoView video converter, keyboard and mouse on CAT5 cabling, which significantly reduces the amount of cabling and are therefore particularly suitable for installations with high density servers. Space-saving CAT5 cabling significantly reduces the amount of cabling back in the cabinet and provides optimal resolution and display settings on your monitor. Built-in microprocessor enables easy upgrade and therefore unsurpassed connectivity between servers and AutoView. Built Keep Alive ensures the functioning and connected servers in the event of a power switch. Keyboard and mouse emulation is powered from the keyboard connection to the server.
Currently there are two types of wiring
- First AVRIQ cable converters that support PS/2, USB, Sun and serial port
- Second Cable converters with integrated CAT5 cable of fixed length 2.1, 3 and 4.5 m support PS/2 and USB interface. These converters do not upgrade firmware.
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)