ATEN VGA converter, audio to HDMI scaler
ATEN VGA to HDMI converter with audio interface up to 1080p, built-in scaler
VC-182 transmitter converts the signal from VGA and audio to HDMI (only in this direction), so you view a signal from an analog VGA psu for modern HDMI monitor, television.
The sound is stereo digital or analog (input). The device includes a high-quality converter (scaler), which enables recalculation jakéhékoliv input video signal to the required native resolution of the display unit. The converter has an OSD menu for setting parameters.
- Convert the signal from VGA to HDMI including audio
- Analog and digital stereo input
- Extreme quality video conversion up to 1080p WUXGA, 1920x1200 @ 60Hz points
- Sampler (Scaler) allows recalculation jakéhékoliv input video signal to the required native resolution of the display unit
- 3D Deinterlacing - functions to improve image quality and fluency
- Built-in OSD menu for adjusting video and converter system
- Noise reduction
- Automatic quality settings and color image
- Automatic detection of input signal
- LED status display device
- Requires no software
- Option to configure the device via mini USB port (using the included utility)
- Support picture formats 16: 9 and 4: 3
- A choice of several image resolution
HDMI output, female
VGA input, female
Audio - stereojack (analog), RCA (digital)
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.