ATEN PC Console Extender DVI on the optics to 20km
ATEN PC Console Extender DVI, optical fiber up to 20km, USB, up to 1920x1200, RS-232
Aten CE690 console DVI Extender over optical fiber allows extended keyboard and USB mouse, DVI monitor, RS232 port and a USB port for controlling touchpad audio at distances up to 20km.
- Allows you to control a computer from a remote/local console
- Support for DVI-D image
- Maximum image quality up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (24-bit) up to 20km
- Support for touchscreen displays (USB connection) with up to 10 contacts at once
- Dual Console (remote and local)
- Uses a single fiber optic cable to connect the unit (not included, SM 1310/1550nm/3.125Gbps)
- HDCP compliant
- RS-232 serial port - for connecting the terminal, serial devices, barcode readers, etc. (Up to 115200 bps)
- PC Wakeup support - using the buttons on the remote unit to wake up your computer via RS-232 port
- Support for audio (stereo + microphone)
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.